Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rassling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rassling

    My kids are serious into professional wrestling. Now it is starting to get me sucked back in. I know it is a drama show not real but those guys have to be in pretty good shape to take all that punishment.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" while picking up a big stick.

  • #2
    Originally posted by flight or fight View Post
    My kids are serious into professional wrestling. Now it is starting to get me sucked back in. I know it is a drama show not real but those guys have to be in pretty good shape to take all that punishment.
    Get 'em into mma...my 8y/o girl is a UFC freak!
    "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
      Get 'em into mma...my 8y/o girl is a UFC freak!

      They hate MMA too much grappling and not enough action according to them.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" while picking up a big stick.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by flight or fight View Post
        They hate MMA too much grappling and not enough action according to them.
        Try K1 Kickboxing then....That's a fast-paced sport, for sure.....

        My kid loves the grappling.....she always wants me to show her the joint-locks...lol....
        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

        "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

        Comment

        Working...
        X