Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free E Books

Greetings all,

I have some VERY RARE e-books, on just about ANYTHING you can think of, written by a very pissed off chemist. I paid about 80 dollars for these, from Brazil, all are in english, and they teach you things.. well let's just say that you'll be prepared for anything... and I mean anything, weapons, guns, chemical agents, biological... ANYTHING.

I'm offering these completely free for everyone here...

https://secure.logmein.com/f?O7hKRbz...uP9zXrtfRfCmpS

Click the link, and download, for the next 30 days!
    Last edited by hazenoff; 01-06-2009, 03:47 PM. Reason: edited link for file

Originally posted by hazenoff View Post
    Greetings all,

I have some VERY RARE e-books, on just about ANYTHING you can think of, written by a very pissed off chemist. I paid about 80 dollars for these, from Brazil, all are in english, and they teach you things.. well let's just say that you'll be prepared for anything... and I mean anything, weapons, guns, chemical agents, biological... ANYTHING.

I'm offering these completely free for everyone here...

https://secure.logmein.com/f?O7hKRbz...uP9zXrtfRfCmpS

Click the link, and download, for the next 30 days!
    Nothing in it with the techno-clap is there?
    "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Lol

Sorry,

No, it has no virus in it... I just compressed it on my business' windows 2003 server, so it would be easy to download, as the dang PDF's were like 15 MB a piece.

Oh, just in case you want a BRIEF list of the things covered...

Basic Training 1 & 2... hand held weapons, guns, Chemistry manufacturing, mounted weapons, Improvised Firearms, Explosive chemical Weapons...etc...
      Explosives *Things that go BOOM!*
      Incendiaries *Things that catch on fire*
      Chemical Weapons *Chemical Warfare*
      Biological Weapons *Bacteria based attack weapons... think Anthrax and friends*
      Last edited by hazenoff; 01-07-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

God I hate I missed that

Comment

Working...
        X