Sunset or Sunrise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunset or Sunrise?

So what time of day do you enjoy more...watching the sunset or watching it rise?

For me, I have always enjoyed getting up very early and having a cup of coffee while the dark turns to light and the birds start to chirp. Even if it's a cloudy morning, just seeing and hearing everthing wake up feels so right.

I like sunrise because there less human noise and it is a begining and not an end.

Comment

sunrise....

The early bird gets shot by the guy who was up waiting on him....:)
      Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

Im a night owl. I love watching the sunset! I can not stand getting up early, maybe cause I always stay up so late??
        If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaman View Post
          I like sunrise because there less human noise and it is a begining and not an end.
          I agree with on everything you said especially the noise, this is another reason I love winter camping! SILENCE

Comment

I like both, but sunsets are my favorite.

Comment

I would have to pick sunrise in the winter is the best time for me..
              "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
              -Ben Franklin

Comment

I like both, but sun rise is best for me...early bird and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by TennOutdoors View Post
                  I like both, but sunsets are my favorite.

Very cool picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaman View Post
                    yeah im with you on that. It's the most peaceful time in a day.
                    I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money... YOU CAN KEEP THE "CHANGE"!

Comment

Here is one of my favorite sunrise pictures, but I won't lie...I froze my but off that morning!!!!!! I was in more of a hurry to get out to get some pictures then put the right clothing on.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow Walker View Post
                        Here is one of my favorite sunrise pictures, but I won't lie...I froze my but off that morning!!!!!! I was in more of a hurry to get out to get some pictures then put the right clothing on.
                        that is an awesome shot. gallery quality actually

Comment

I'm bored...and wishing I had the full size image....what resolution are you shooting at Snow Walker?....How big is the actual image?

I flubbed out the mist and the horizon....just wasn't enough data...

Comment

PS...I'll stopp goofing around with you guys images if you want....

Echo2

Comment

SkyOwl and I used to have a GoldWing. Our favorite time of day to hit the road was before daylight. Watching the sun come up while on the open road is a treat.
                              "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X