A picture is Worth....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUCH! That bull bit made me cringe.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" do you NOT understand?

Comment

Originally posted by kenno View Post
      Photo-shopped!
      LOL...it's actually some guy's kid's mini Marlin and a full-sized scope....goofy....
      "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

*Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh*
        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Ok so that caught my attention! I had to call a very good friend to see if she's the woman in the photo! She's not and says she never had surgery on her tummy. Damn good lookin gal though! Oh, and the rifle isn't bad either! :p
          Being unprepared is giving up!

Comment

Working...
          X