No announcement yet.

At what point does old age arrive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you are old when you realize old age doesn't last that long.

Comment

That's why we tell them Rich. We have to laugh because we are too big to cry.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
        That's why we tell them Rich. We have to laugh because we are too big to cry.

>sniff< waaah.....HAHHAHA!!!

Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

I met an old guy this morning, then realised it was the mirrored wardrobe.

Took myself down to the 'mall', got a good hair-cut.

Tipped the guy extra as 'Danger Money'...

Comment

We'd had our previous car a dozen years, my subconscious could find it in supermarket or mall car parks without fail.

Our new car was bigger, a different shape, a different colour, and apparently had chameleon skin as I kept losing it in plain sight...

Got so bad, I bought a budget GARMIN GPS to use the track-back.

I could NOT make that work.

In fact, I learned to recognise our car before I figured the Garmin's weird menus...
            ;-)

Comment

I don't know. I am only early 50s. I hope it is a couple of decades away or even longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik View Post
                We'd had our previous car a dozen years, my subconscious could find it in supermarket or mall car parks without fail.

Our new car was bigger, a different shape, a different colour, and apparently had chameleon skin as I kept losing it in plain sight...

Got so bad, I bought a budget GARMIN GPS to use the track-back.

I could NOT make that work.

In fact, I learned to recognise our car before I figured the Garmin's weird menus...
                ;-)
                Well, cannot decide if it's more funny or sad actually. :)

I am in my late 30s and losing my car in a covered mall parking seems to become my weekly routine. And you know what? GPS does not work in covered parkings.

Comment

Working...
                X