1 year ago today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 year ago today

I'm sadden today. Because you see.my mother passed away 1 year ago today.i may have sad memories .but yet,the good memories out weigh the sad.because you see.there's,a lot of love there from her within me.because of this.I'm able to continue on.may god be with us all.

be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6

jimLE,
    Sorry on the loss. I'm sure it's been very difficult at times over the last year. But as you say, focus on the memories and things she taught you and pass that on to the next generation to allow her memory to go on.

CG
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

jimLE: A beautiful poem. I'm sure you have many fond memories. I lost my Mother a few years ago. I like to think that she has just gone ahead, and will have everything prepared when we get there. God Bless.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

I lost my Mother 11 years ago last month, so I understand your feelings of sadness coupled with fond memories to some extent. The more time passes the more the joyful those memories are; making me smile, not feel sad. God grant you the same. Beautiful poem.

Comment

JimLE. So sad to hear about your mother passing. Though she has been with you all this time in your heart, just keep treasuring those fond memories of her as thorough those memories she is and always will be with you

Comment

Working...
          X