Heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaven

A lot of people have a lot of different ideas about what heaven is. From a cloud, white robes and harps, to I kid you not, a never ending amusement park! (Serious! Google Kat Kerr)

My idea of heaven is this.....

Billions of star clusters, filled with zillions of galaxies, surrounded by GODZILLIONS of stars and planets. Me and eternity with my pack, boots, hiking stick and possibly my favorite hat.

Exploring the cosmos!

That's it.

It's the last thing I'll be thinking about if I get a chance before kicking the bucket! Haha

My favorite picture is one below.... Those are GALAXIES, not stars you see.

VERY COOL.

-Buggy
    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

As they say "To each their own" I have my own ideas of what I wish for after I depart this earth.

Comment

Interesting concept, Buggy. I wrestle between mountain top; woods; wildlife; great outdoors, and a beautiful warm ocean beach with great surf. Maybe in Heaven you can have both?
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

In my vision, you can get all that! Every world different and unique....

Things we've never seen before, or felt, or tasted or heard. An eternity to experience it!

Morg, you can have it all. It's out there waiting for us!

-Buggy
        I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Heaven is Love and Peace that only the Lord above can give.

Comment

"No eye has seen. No ear has heard. No mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him." -- 1Cor2:9

I have stayed at amazing resorts, hiked and skied on beautiful mountains, listened​ to all sorts of music. I can imagine a lot, yet it still is not close to what's coming next.

Keep the faith. Play your position. Be ready for an audible.
            If it was man made it can be man re-made.

Comment

heaven dosent exist only in someones imagination, once your dead your dead, end of.

Comment

I thought religion was banned in these forums.. If we're going to discuss religious subjects, can we bash the religions for what they really are also?

Comment

Ask Buggy but I believe it is permitted only in the "off topic sections but check out the forum stickies as I believe it says there.
                  I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Working...
                  X