Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guiness? Jumping off a tower? Heck yeah!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guiness? Jumping off a tower? Heck yeah!


  • #2
    LOL that u jumping?

    that's what like the hieght of a curb? :P
    WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

    The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Diesel View Post
      LOL that u jumping?

      that's what like the hieght of a curb? :P
      40 feet. High rescue training.

      Comment


      • #4
        thanks for sharing looks fun... I do that kinda stuff quite a bit. ;)

        hope u had a productive prepping weekend!
        WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

        The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Diesel View Post
          thanks for sharing looks fun... I do that kinda stuff quite a bit. ;)

          hope u had a productive prepping weekend!
          It is very fun when you are liquored up, and there are quite a few female "victims".

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Diesel View Post
            LOL that u jumping?

            that's what like the hieght of a curb? :P

            Yeah, that was me.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
              40 feet. High rescue training.
              I was certified in tower rescue several years ago, and it was no where near that much fun. We had to climb above where the victim was at and tie off 2 lines. I was to desend on and the other was a safety line for a rope grab. We had to desend down to the victim, connect their harness to your harness d ring with a beaner, attach a rope grab to the saftey line, cut their line so that their weight drops into your harness, then desend down with them hanging between your legs. It is way too much work.
              ~Lyon~

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cudalyon View Post
                I was certified in tower rescue several years ago, and it was no where near that much fun. We had to climb above where the victim was at and tie off 2 lines. I was to desend on and the other was a safety line for a rope grab. We had to desend down to the victim, connect their harness to your harness d ring with a beaner, attach a rope grab to the saftey line, cut their line so that their weight drops into your harness, then desend down with them hanging between your legs. It is way too much work.

                Old school. We use SLR's. Much better, and much more fun.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
                  Old school. We use SLR's. Much better, and much more fun.
                  We use sky genies. Our saftey guy demonstrated it for the first time messed it up and was stuck hanging from a bucket truck. We left him hanging till he agreed to buy us all lunch.:D

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mdogspot View Post
                    We use sky genies. Our saftey guy demonstrated it for the first time messed it up and was stuck hanging from a bucket truck. We left him hanging till he agreed to buy us all lunch.:D
                    Yeah, always a good thing to p*ss off your safety guy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
                      Yeah, always a good thing to p*ss off your safety guy.
                      I forgot your a Saftey Guy right?? ROTFFLMAO:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


                      Luckily he is a nice guy. And he did buy us lunch that day.:)

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X