Why oh Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snal View Post
    Perhaps the puking is a cleansing process. I find this behavior often when I deal with adults who have experienced a childhood where classical music was dominent.

Yeah. Country music is such an intellectual class of music.

Richard Wagner vs. The Dixie Chicks.
    Bethoven vs. Rascal Flats

I can see the comparison.

Comment

Rusty,

Coldplay is a British boy-band, so they could just as easily be singing about the British Empire as well. They're sure ones to talk about the American Empire.

:)

Heck, maybe some lounge band in Dubai will be singing this song 50 years from now. One would hope, I would say.

:D

Try not to let it bother you too much. There's a shuffle of millions of other songs out there, with thousands more coming all the time. And if you still keep hearing that same message in all of the songs, cut back on the sauce, get out the multi-tool at your nearest bamboo cane break, carve up a recorder, and make your own music.

And remember: You are among friends. Any nationwide or global rottenness you may experience is being endured by all of us.
      "Apocalypse is by no means inevitable." --Jim Rice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnboundOne View Post
        Rusty,

Coldplay is a British boy-band, so they could just as easily be singing about the British Empire as well. They're sure ones to talk about the American Empire.

:)

Heck, maybe some lounge band in Dubai will be singing this song 50 years from now. One would hope, I would say.

Try not to let it bother you too much. There's a shuffle of millions of other songs out there, with thousands more coming all the time. And if you still keep hearing that same message in all of the songs, cut back on the sauce, get out the multi-tool at your nearest bamboo cane break, carve up a recorder, and make your own music.

And remember: You are among friends. Any nationwide or global rottenness you may experience is being endured by all of us.
        Yeah, but that song is friggin amazing. Pure poetry.

Comment

Song in the air

I can get that particular song out of your head real quick, Rusty... ready???

ooga chaka ooga ooga ooga chaka ooga chaka
          Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............. iiiiiiii.iiiiii..... iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... i'm hooked on a feelinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................ ..................

(if you were born after 1970, you just wouldnt understand this post.... :p )
          Classic Southern defense: "But your Honor, he just NEEDED killin!

Comment

Originally posted by Loshali View Post
            I can get that particular song out of your head real quick, Rusty... ready???

ooga chaka ooga ooga ooga chaka ooga chaka
            Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............. iiiiiiii.iiiiii..... iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... i'm hooked on a feelinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................ ..................

(if you were born after 1970, you just wouldnt understand this post.... :p )
            Nope 1967. However, this is even more addictive to me then The Lion Sleeps Tonight, and the Theme to Sanford and Son. I do not know why!!!

Comment

anytime your going threw that just pick up your favorite firearm and find a place to unload a few rounds in my exp it works everytime
              ill keep my guns money and freedom they can keep the change

Comment

Working...
              X