Givng Thanks/Asking for Prayers thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NRAamy View Post
    I have been released!!!! The second epidural worked!!!!

"In the news today, Fish and Wildlife darted and released the only known specimen of the South Florida Skunk Ape."
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Great news Amy! Enjoy your pain free status!

Comment

Awwwwwww, the wonders and joy of human body fluid! People are juicy! :cool:

-Buggy
        I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Great news, Amy! Hope you are pain free for a long, long time. Good Luck back at work.
          The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Congratulations Amy. Hope all goes really well for you. God does answer prayer. May you be pain free for good. Glad you were able to get back to work.

Comment

Sometimes you just know when you have been touched from up above. I lost a very dear friend to cancer last week. Long time friend; just a few months younger than I am. The day after he passed there was a message on a church marquee that I drive past quite frequently: " Somewhere somebody is praying for something that you take for granted." That really hit home, and gave me a healthy dose of humility. Extra prayers go out to all who need them.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

So sorry for your loss Morgan. You know he is singing with the angles and no longer sick. Prayers go out for you and your friend's family.

Comment

Giving thanks for successful foot surgery on the 8th..... hurts like a mo-fo, but I'll live..... however, I almost died of shame on the electric scooter at Publix over the weekend..... those old people make it look so easy....one old guy actually laughed out loud.... yep.... my life kicks a$$....

Comment

Oh, I wish I had a picture of that: racing the blue-haired old ladies down the aisle. Good luck on your surgery.Prayers are with you. Hope all goes well.

Comment

Amy so glad all went well with your surgery. Prayers go out for a speedy recovery. Don't feel to bad for having to use the electric scooter. At least they had one you could use. You won't have to use it for long though. You will be back up and running before you know it. I however put off surgery till the attic and garage was done. I can now say as of today that project is finished and as soon as I get the go ahead from primary doctor, I will be having this hand surgery.

Comment

Amy, I hope you don't have to use a scooter or wheelchair long enough to get good at it! Prayers for the pain to diminish rapidly and completely disappear soon...
                        Applejack, thoughts and prayers for you as you undergo your surgery. Been there, don that. (on wrist) Rehab exercises were not painful, just to get my strength and grip back but really were necessary, so if offered DO THEM.

Same for you Amy on rehab, although I doubt the exercises will be painless as mine.

Comment

Amy, Hope your surgery went well. Update us all when you can and best wishes for a fast recovery.
                          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Originally posted by ZAGran View Post
                            Amy, I hope you don't have to use a scooter or wheelchair long enough to get good at it! Prayers for the pain to diminish rapidly and completely disappear soon...
                            Applejack, thoughts and prayers for you as you undergo your surgery. Been there, don that. (on wrist) Rehab exercises were not painful, just to get my strength and grip back but really were necessary, so if offered DO THEM.

Same for you Amy on rehab, although I doubt the exercises will be painless as mine.
                            Thank you ZAGran. I haven't had the surgery yet. I have to see my family doctor on the 30th to be released for the surgery. I had the carpel tunnel release in 1989. That was easy enough this will be trigger release on my index and middle fingers. Very simular to carpel tunnel release but will take a little longer to heal as they will be going through the palm of my hand. I will be going through rehab after the surgery.
                            Amy I am so glad you are getting better with your foot.

Comment

Wearing a huge boot. Have to walk on my heel. PT hurts like a mo-fo. I'll survive. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X