Givng Thanks/Asking for Prayers thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Givng Thanks/Asking for Prayers thread

I can't remember if we had a similar thread already on here, and since I can't find it, I am starting a new one.....if this offends anyone, please just don't read it....it is not meant to be offensive in any way.... just a place for our prepper family to either give thanks for good news, or to ask for prayers.... I think we all need each other for support....well, I do anyways..... and I am thankful to have it....even from Myakka.....

anyways, I am thankful that I have found a fulltime job that will give me health insurance after 30 days of employment.... I will be working in a local hospital as a nursing assistant....

and, I would appreciate continued prayers for my gastric issues to resolve themselves....

God bless my prepper family.....

TWIN!

It's all spiritual. It sounds like you are winning some of the battle. I am glad you will be insured. Now, does your hospital have health care perks for working there? My wife's, for instance has nearly free medications from the out-patient pharmacy. Also, even though you are just starting, get into the residency program and shoot for your RN. They will dig on your motivation! ( My wife is a floor supervisor) We know school sucks, but try to keep at it. You can do all your clinicals while getting paid in most cases.

I'm proud of you! You've done all this since being here on the forums. Keep it up Sis! :)

-Buggy
    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Also.. Most hospitals will pay for you to get your RN as long as you stay with them. WOOT! :)

-Buggy
      I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

good deal on the job--very hearty congratulations.
        Been there, done that. Then been there again several times, because apparently I never learn.

Comment

Did everyone notice she said she was even thankful for ME? Just saying.......

I AM glad for you Ames. Hoping you get a grip on your potty problem before you have to go to work. But if you don't it will be okay. After all, the uniform is BROWN for a reason right?
          "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Congratulations Amy. Buggy is right on. Check it out, they may pay for you to go to school for RN. My granddaughter is in phy. therpy and they are paying for her schooling. And yes you should either get a discount on your meds or maybe even free. (free is better). Hope the GERD is doing much better. Prayers going out for both your job and your health.

Comment

CONGRATS AMY!!!

As others have already said, you've come a long ways and wish you the very best yet to come.

Dale

Comment

Congrats Amy. I have been looking for a new job, and I know how hard it is to find one. I am very happy for you, and hope it is what you want. Good luck with your health issues. You are always in our prayers.
                The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Giving thanks that I passed the drug test....suckers....

;)

I start on Feb 17th....

My stomach is still a mess....still throwing up....so, asking for continued prayers so that I can figure out what is going on and get it fixed.... my health insurance will kick in 30 days after I am hired.... just got to make it til then.....

living on vinegar and rice pudding.....

Comment

Hope you feel better soon and I'm so happy for your new job.

Comment

Congratulations Amy on your new job. Praying for your health to get better. I was really hoping by now it would be much better. Take care.

Comment

Everyone should find something that they have done to light up their lives every day. Glad you found a career path that may some day see you with an MD behind your name. Luck

Comment

thanks, Rich.... I'll be happy with RN.....

and I agree, especially when current events can get us down, it's important to be thankful for what we do have, and not just on Thanksgiving.... I need to remind myself of this... a lot....

Comment

Congrats on the job! Hope you can get a handle on your health problems.
                            THE PERSON CONTROLLING YOUR FUTURE IS LOOKING AT YOU IN THE MIRROR - CARPE DIEM

Comment

I'm THANKFUL that I have been released to go back to work!!!! The second epidural worked and I am pain free! I start back at work tomorrow night. Look out bed pans, here I come!!!!

:)

Comment

Working...
                              X