Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pioneer
    replied
    The way I see it, I'd only be passing along the educational knowledge I learned to those that need to know exactly where (most probable) the history comes from. It's like when I was at the club, I was called a "Cracker" so I politely enlightened the young men where that term came from and that, in the sense they were talking to me, it was a compliment, not an insult and I followed that up with 2 other polite words, "Yo Mamma!" Got their attention, made them think and I was respected for standing up for myself and handling things without physically throwing anyone out of my club.:D

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    hehehehehhehehehh i know right whats funny id=s watching them try to pull them up

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    prkchp76 - It's just difficult to let some things go by. Had I actually known, or heard, that the reason they do that stemmed from being in the big house, when I was leaving the theater after watching 2012, I would have spoke my mind then as well! I just wouldn't have had my video camera with me. It's all fun and games, so far, can't say anyone actually got hurt. Hope to keep it this way at all times. But yeah, it's fun!

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    i really would love to see someone else do this as well pioneer im 6"3 345 pounds i love instigating the young punks who low ride as they call it intimadation is so much fun glad yall think so as well

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by pioneer View Post
    big_saw - i tried! I really tried! I ended up going to wally world and it must have been too cold for the saggy bottom boys to be running around like that. Today's high was 34ºf and i guess they just stayed home or they were elsewhere! This task is not over yet!:d
    lmao............

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Big_Saw - I tried! I really tried! I ended up going to wally world and it must have been too cold for the saggy bottom boys to be running around like that. Today's high was 34ºF and I guess they just stayed home or they were elsewhere! This task is not over yet!:D

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by Pioneer View Post
    Sorry bud, I don't disclose my personal info online. Personal info meaning my name via public records since I owned the club and the building. That is a no can do!
    fair enough :)

me..i could care less...anyone wirh a pc could read my life story in snippets...gotta love the f.o.i. act...
    Last edited by Big_Saw; 11-15-2009, 11:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    Then you won't mind coughing up the intel :D
    Sorry bud, I don't disclose my personal info online. Personal info meaning my name via public records since I owned the club and the building. That is a no can do!

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by knightmare View Post
    Damn, you rich or something? You're paying everyone to see stuff lately. :p
    Nope....I work hard for good money and like to see good sh*t :D

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    I sold the club 12 years ago and retired to the mountains here.
    Then you won't mind coughing up the intel :D

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Awiight...give it up....where's your club and what's it called...I been everywhere....almost...
    I sold the club 12 years ago and retired to the mountains here.

Leave a comment:

• knightmare
    replied
    I'd pay to see that.. :D
    Damn, you rich or something? You're paying everyone to see stuff lately. :p

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Making arrangements to have it video'ed isn't too difficult to do. I'm going to town tomorrow to get a few new chains for the chain-saws at Big-R and walmart is going to be the next stop after the Polaris shop for new skids for the plow. I'll send you an update!:D

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    I had a hip hop night at the club and never asked anyone about that! I did demand that clothing be worn appropriately. Also had Cowboy nights and Latin nights.
    Awiight...give it up....where's your club and what's it called...I been everywhere....almost...

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Big_Saw, You can know this for a fact - I'm going to be telling one of my friends that story on the next trip to Wal-mart when there are the saggy bottom boys walking within hearing distance!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X