Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pioneer
    replied
    I had a hip hop night at the club and never asked anyone about that! I did demand that clothing be worn appropriately. Also had Cowboy nights and Latin nights.

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    it actually means they have a boyfriend ....its a ploy kinda like saying hey im takin

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    In some prisons I've visited, I heard this story:

The sagging pants was the hallmark of the cellblock "whore"....according to some cons, this somehow turned into a fad in the outside world....if this is true, and you see the sag, say hello to the neighborhood whore, and ask "how much?"

:D
    Big_Saw, You can know this for a fact - I'm going to be telling one of my friends that story on the next trip to Wal-mart when there are the saggy bottom boys walking within hearing distance!

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post

The sagging pants was the hallmark of the cellblock "whore"....according to some cons, this somehow turned into a fad in the outside world....if this is true, and you see the sag, say hello to the neighborhood whore, and ask "how much?"

Too Funny! I'll pass on asking or caring about the other though. Must not have enough lead in the uh huh... add a few more rounds and they'd leave the area!

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    wow holy shite that was awsome

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Well Said! Don't wear my Edwin's, Levi's or Wranglers down around my thighs either!

:confused:

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    started a topic ...How I roll.......

...How I roll.......

Working...
X