Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    Then you won't mind coughing up the intel :D
    Sorry bud, I don't disclose my personal info online. Personal info meaning my name via public records since I owned the club and the building. That is a no can do!
    Being unprepared is giving up!

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneer View Post
      Sorry bud, I don't disclose my personal info online. Personal info meaning my name via public records since I owned the club and the building. That is a no can do!
      fair enough :)

me..i could care less...anyone wirh a pc could read my life story in snippets...gotta love the f.o.i. act...
      Last edited by Big_Saw; 11-15-2009, 11:21 PM.
      "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Big_Saw - I tried! I really tried! I ended up going to wally world and it must have been too cold for the saggy bottom boys to be running around like that. Today's high was 34ºF and I guess they just stayed home or they were elsewhere! This task is not over yet!:D

Comment

Originally posted by pioneer View Post
          big_saw - i tried! I really tried! I ended up going to wally world and it must have been too cold for the saggy bottom boys to be running around like that. Today's high was 34ºf and i guess they just stayed home or they were elsewhere! This task is not over yet!:d
          lmao............
          "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

i really would love to see someone else do this as well pioneer im 6"3 345 pounds i love instigating the young punks who low ride as they call it intimadation is so much fun glad yall think so as well
            the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

prkchp76 - It's just difficult to let some things go by. Had I actually known, or heard, that the reason they do that stemmed from being in the big house, when I was leaving the theater after watching 2012, I would have spoke my mind then as well! I just wouldn't have had my video camera with me. It's all fun and games, so far, can't say anyone actually got hurt. Hope to keep it this way at all times. But yeah, it's fun!

Comment

hehehehehhehehehh i know right whats funny id=s watching them try to pull them up
                the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

The way I see it, I'd only be passing along the educational knowledge I learned to those that need to know exactly where (most probable) the history comes from. It's like when I was at the club, I was called a "Cracker" so I politely enlightened the young men where that term came from and that, in the sense they were talking to me, it was a compliment, not an insult and I followed that up with 2 other polite words, "Yo Mamma!" Got their attention, made them think and I was respected for standing up for myself and handling things without physically throwing anyone out of my club.:D

Comment

Working...
                  X