X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• countryboy6685
    replied
    Originally posted by nakadnu View Post
    I just realized I have enough gear around my computer desk to survive 2 weeks in the wild.
    Your post made me sit back and look around . I am in my office at my work and with the exception of water I could easly survive 2 weeks on what is hear in my office either here or in the wild .
    Robert W

Leave a comment:

• nakadnu
    replied
    I just realized I have enough gear around my computer desk to survive 2 weeks in the wild.

Leave a comment:

• lalakai
    replied
    You might be a survivalist if the local food bank has you on speed dial, to help you donate food stocks that are nearing their expiration date

Leave a comment:

• nakadnu
    replied
    If you let the Kirby vaccuum salesman give the entire demonstration and listen to his hour long sales pitch just to get the free box of baking soda you were promised.

Leave a comment:

• nakadnu
    replied
    Sometimes when I am sleeping on the couch I pretend I am sleeping in a bebris hut.

Leave a comment:

• Snow Walker
    replied
    Originally posted by Iron mike View Post
    Thank god some one else finally said it I thought I was the only one who does that man it feels good to hear it from someone else
    I'm glad I could help assure you of your sanity! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Iron mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Snow Walker View Post
    You might be a survivalist if your laying in the hospital recovery unit eyeing up all the wonderful medical supplies you could sneak out when you leave.
    Thank god some one else finally said it I thought I was the only one who does that man it feels good to hear it from someone else

Leave a comment:

• Snow Walker
    replied
    You might be a survivalist if your laying in the hospital recovery unit eyeing up all the wonderful medical supplies you could sneak out when you leave.

Leave a comment:

• Iron mike
    replied
    or if you own anything sholder launched for receration you might be a survivalist

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    LMAO

We do lots of things that don't seem weird. Like when camping, put a lawn chair in the back of the pickup with the storage tank when we do a water run so Grampa can enjoy the ride and view.

Or hit Wal-Mart for 3 lb packages of bacon ends and bits and 4 flats of half-pint jars so we can put up smaller portions of bacon to throw in smaller pots of beans.
    Last edited by Skyowl's Wife; 05-12-2011, 11:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Iron mike
    replied
    If you launch your 4th of july fire works with a 37mm grenade launcher and it doesent seem weird to you you might be a prepper

Leave a comment:

• maric
    replied
    This was great! I did pick up some usefull info, as well as realized we must be on the right path, cause we do a LOT of those things!! Good feeling... Thanks for posting!

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    it truly depends on the cars the gycolene will but here in the south some people dont use anitfreeze if your car doesnt have it then you can use it sorta i think maybe

Leave a comment:

• GoldenRamoth
    replied
    ... You have 2-275 gallon drums of water in your basment that you have covered not only to protect from sunlight.... but to prevent guests from remembering you have that much water on hand when TSHTF.

.... You look at every penny you come across, even the ones on the sidewalk, searching for any made before 1982 because copper is a wonderful antimicrobial agent and helps to keep algae, bacteria, and mold from growing in your water tanks/rain barrels.

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by monet861 View Post
    And you would never freeze to death:-O
    Of course, your liver would fall out, but no biggie....:D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X