You Might Be A Survivalist If:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iron mike View Post
    Thank god some one else finally said it I thought I was the only one who does that man it feels good to hear it from someone else
    I'm glad I could help assure you of your sanity! LOL

Comment

Sometimes when I am sleeping on the couch I pretend I am sleeping in a bebris hut.
      SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE

Comment

If you let the Kirby vaccuum salesman give the entire demonstration and listen to his hour long sales pitch just to get the free box of baking soda you were promised.

Comment

You might be a survivalist if the local food bank has you on speed dial, to help you donate food stocks that are nearing their expiration date
          Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

I just realized I have enough gear around my computer desk to survive 2 weeks in the wild.

Comment

Originally posted by nakadnu View Post
              I just realized I have enough gear around my computer desk to survive 2 weeks in the wild.
              Your post made me sit back and look around . I am in my office at my work and with the exception of water I could easly survive 2 weeks on what is hear in my office either here or in the wild .
              Robert W
              Democracy Will Cease To Exist When You Take Away From Those Who Are Willing To Work And Give to Those Who Are Not.-Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
              X