Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get your mojo back

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to get your mojo back

    Here are some quick and easy exercises you can do once a day that can keep you energized all day long.

    Begin by standing on a comfortable surface where you have plenty of room at each side.

    With a 5-lb. potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, then relax.

    Each day, you’ll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

    After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb.potato sacks, then 50-lb. potato sacks, and eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb. potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute.

    After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks.
    Genius is making a way out of no way.

  • #2
    Originally posted by GrizzlyetteAdams View Post
    Here are some quick and easy exercises you can do once a day that can keep you energized all day long.

    Begin by standing on a comfortable surface where you have plenty of room at each side.

    With a 5-lb. potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, then relax.

    Each day, you’ll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

    After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb.potato sacks, then 50-lb. potato sacks, and eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb. potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute.

    After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks.

    That was cute.........Thanks.






    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yuk yuk yuk!

      Comment


      • #4
        LOL... Oh now there is one to add to my Dad joke repertoire.
        I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

        Comment


        • #5
          What do I use if I never had any mojo?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheInkeeper View Post
            What do I use if I never had any mojo?
            I dunno 'cause this is what MY mojo is like, so I'm not much help...

            https://media.giphy.com/media/DJ8ip8oDGJ0DS/giphy.gif

            (I couldn't get the GIF to work on here, but there's the link to it anyway)
            Last edited by GrizzlyetteAdams; 08-03-2019, 11:15 PM.
            Genius is making a way out of no way.

            Comment


            • #7
              LOL! Sounds to hard for me. LOL!

              Dale

              Comment


              • #8
                That is just to funny. Great one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GrizzlyetteAdams View Post

                  I dunno 'cause this is what MY mojo is like, so I'm not much help...

                  https://media.giphy.com/media/DJ8ip8oDGJ0DS/giphy.gif

                  (I couldn't get the GIF to work on here, but there's the link to it anyway)
                  Darn cat is better at that than I am

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Grizz: That is twice where you had me hook, line, and sinker. Just reel me in. Very good. LOL
                    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

                    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
                      Grizz: That is twice where you had me hook, line, and sinker. Just reel me in. Very good. LOL
                      Hopefully many more times! The more smiles all around, the better I like it!
                      Genius is making a way out of no way.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        And here I thought I would always find my mojo at the bottom of a bottle of Scotch. What was I thinking?

                        I found this gal quite by accident, but I have gone down the rabbit hole and really enjoy her You Tube videos. She is a breath of fresh air, and you could watch these with your kids and grandkids. Nothing to do with prepping, but I hope you all get a good laugh.

                        Griz: I think you will really like this one.

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOFbaZsLzg
                        The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

                        Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Morg, you were right! I subscribed because finding clean humor is getting rarer by the day!
                          Genius is making a way out of no way.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X