Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it's cold outside...

Click image for larger version

Name:	t5dmzfa5srr11.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=0f11c23f3f3d66dab66d43b5557df1bea1b9d6e4.png
Views:	1
Size:	383.4 KB
ID:	216461
    Genius is making a way out of no way.

It isn't the size of the tool that matters, it is the skill with which it is used LOL

Comment

A 6" bar on a 50cc engine chain saw!!!!! Got to ask what for????

Comment

Originally posted by RICHFL View Post
        Less awkward to handle?

Comment

Originally posted by RICHFL View Post
          Bruh, dat be so cold. even a bad boy 50cc will shrivel up. (Illustration brought to you by Photoshop, lol)

Comment

It was so cold Summer was two weeks of bad skiing. Nice Grizz. I like that.
            The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyetteAdams View Post

Bruh, dat be so cold. even a bad boy 50cc will shrivel up. (Illustration brought to you by Photoshop, lol)
              We have a "Condition" known as "Arctic Panic". When it is so cold you are wearing three snowsuits, and a man has to pee urgently. This condition is further complicated by wearing mittens that are cold, wet and covered with snow.
              One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

My favorite retirement story was about a guy who worked his entire career at the 3M headquarters in Minneapolis. When asked what he was going to do for retirement he said " I am going to put the snow blower on top of the car, and drive South until somebody says ' what is that thing? ' . That is where I am going to retire." I think I will stay South.
                The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Haha... like the sign says: "Say what you will about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North!"

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
                    My favorite retirement story was about a guy who worked his entire career at the 3M headquarters in Minneapolis. When asked what he was going to do for retirement he said " I am going to put the snow blower on top of the car, and drive South until somebody says ' what is that thing? ' . That is where I am going to retire." I think I will stay South.
                    ROFL !! Doesn't that one go back to Homer and the Ancient Greeks ?

Odysseus is instructed by Tiresias to take an oar from his ship and to walk inland until he finds a "land that knows nothing of the sea", where the oar would be mistaken for a winnowing fan. At this point, he is to offer a sacrifice to Poseidon, and then at last his journeys would be over.

Comment

Working...
                    X