Men's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    Heheh...notice how we steered the rogue topic away from the lascivious, into the inherenty useful? :D
    Oh yeah...I saw that right off the bat (had to look up that big word "lascivious") but yeah, I knew you guys were head'n in that direction, I was in on it from the get go.

(In my best redneck CB voice)
    We're 10-10 and listen'n in! :D

Comment

...BTW...did you leave out an "L" in "inherenty" or am I gonna have to look that word up too? :)

Comment

Originally posted by snal View Post
        ...BTW...did you leave out an "L" in "inherenty" or am I gonna have to look that word up too? :)
        So my "L" key is a little sticky......can't help it.....just got out of the nurse's ward...:D
        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
          So my "L" key is a little sticky......can't help it.....just got out of the nurse's ward...:D
          You too!...how'd ya like that urologist's assistant?...she's a hoot!

Comment

At least she wasn't your proctologist.
            "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

Comment

LOL....*Uh, miss? What's with the phonebook?......Where?.......Uh.....*
              "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Working...
              X