Pole Dancer on the 7th Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole Dancer on the 7th Green

Golfer or non-golfer you have to enjoy this.
    http://www.chonday.com/Videos/baybearcigolf2

Too Cute!!
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

I would have laughed if when that dumb ass walks out on the green, Momma Bear would have come down out of the woods.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

So true. When the guy with the camera starts walking toward the cub I thought we were in for some serious action.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Great video. Guys, in spite of what most people believe, black bears very seldom charge to the aide of a cub. I have ran down a fair number of black bear cubs (75+) grabbed them up and took scientific samples. All while the cubs screamed and squalled at me (Also trying to bite and claw me), and Mama stood 50 feet away stomping her feet, popping her teeth and huffing at us. There was always someone on a rifle (just in case) and we were experienced professionals (don't try this at home). Can't always believe what's on the TV. Also, NEVER attempt anything like this with a Grizzly. IT WILL KILL YOU! It may or may not eat you then. LOL!

Dale

Comment

That was a cute video and I chuckled most of the way through it. I'll admit though, that I was drawn in by the mention of a pole dancer....

Comment

Originally posted by dalewick View Post
            Also, NEVER attempt anything like this with a Grizzly. IT WILL KILL YOU! It may or may not eat you then. LOL!

Dale

So what your saying is leave Griz alone unless you want to be bear poop?? LOL
            I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

That was really cute and funny.

Comment

Here is the old post I was referring to. Adorable bear cubs.

Comment

Working...
                X