Inspiring Pictures from Nature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiring Pictures from Nature

Not sure the best section to post this but for us preppers stuck in the city (for now) for our jobs nothing can be more inspiring than pictures of nature.

Very nice pictures...I love the out doors
    Attached Files
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

great pics - love them!!

Comment

Never get tired of this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00419.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	187143
        Attached Files
        Last edited by m38; 02-24-2013, 04:58 PM.
        Planning to be here through it all.............

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I know THAT first picture well! That's Goat Lake in the Cascade Mountains of Washington!!!!!!!!!!! I spent many many days there. Back in the 70's and 80's the road leading up to the lake was closed. It was a GOOD thing because the hike up into it was 16 miles one way!!!!!!!!!! Now, I hear...they have opened it up. BAH!

Name:	Goat_Lake.jpg
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	187141

Just to the left, up the hill in the woods..they had a REAL nice box with a hole cut into it. It looked out over the lake. There was a sign above it that said:"Best toilet on earth" Bahahahahaha!

Oh...

Also, if you hiked around the lake and up the glacier you would find old miner's cabins with JUNK (Tools, canned food, furniture) still in them!!!! Probably not anymore...

GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

-Buggy
          I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Comment

New Zealand

Comment

Comment

Made a work trip to Idaho that I told you guys about last year. Had a chance to go to a lookout tower over the Salmon-Challis Forest. The outhouse was perched on the side of a bare craggy rock face, and I just thought that I would never shut the door and block out the view.

Name:	pano3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	187146

I also took some of the general area:

Name:	100_3093.jpg
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	187147Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3192.jpg
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	187148

I already posted the pics of the bears, goats and other creatures.

This was the most rugged and beautiful place I have seen yet. The only trip I enjoyed as much was to Halfway, Oregon.
                  "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Name:	neat.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	187151Click image for larger version

Name:	neat8.jpg
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	187152Click image for larger version

Name:	neat7.jpg
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	187153Here are few good ones...
                    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

Comment

Comment

Amazing pics everyone keep them coming!
                        WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Fabulous pics. Thanks for all of your posts.
                          The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

here is a few more

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X