Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the rest of the world is not as stupid as US citiizens are.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the rest of the world is not as stupid as US citiizens are.

they know we're just printing money with nothing to back it up. They're going to start asking MUCH more money for the things that they sell us, and of course, all of the middlemen will use that as an excuse to raise THEIR cut of things, too. All of these idiots buying crypto have no IDEA if govt is starting them, especially bit coin and just plans to rip them off. Wtf will they do about it if so? By the time nobody will take gold or silver, things will be down to cannibalism. Govt TRIED to outlaw gold, but people just dealt in it anyway, like they do guns and dope. Prisons cant even BEGIN to keep dope out of the highest security areas and sometimes guns get inside those fences, too. aif shtf, the guards are all just going to go home. Without men with guns to stop them, the inmates will be over those fences in an hour. They are not in cells. They are in concrete block barracks. 4 men can easily "rock" a double bunk until the floor bolts come out of the concrete, then use that bunk to knock a hole in the concrete block walls. That's all they are, concrete blocks. Toss mattresses onto the razor wire and blankets will serve as ropes to help climb the fences. There's wire cutters, oxyacetylene torches, forklifts at every prison. So they can cut their way thru anything. MAYBE the guards will take the guns and ammo out of the armory as they flee. and maybe not, too. Some of the prison vehicles will probably be left behind, with the keys in the control room. All of the prisons have an un-fenced "camp" of low-security inmates and some of them are allowed to drive vehicles into town for supplies, 2-3x per day. So those inmates know where the keys are, and some of them have good buddies/family members behind the walls. In fact, some of the prisoners have families who have moved to the nearby city/town to be near their inmate. So those people will be driving out to the prison to collect the guy who's been paying the bills for them, who knows where the dope, gold and guns are buried, etc,

as far as the thread title goes, I think its wrong, the rest of the world ARE as stupid as anywhere else.

Comment

Yeah, I am not sure why he thinks it is any better anywhere else.

Comment

I think the whole Western world has gone nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpygremlin View Post
          I think the whole Western world has gone nuts.
          What it has gone, is Apostate. On the Theological side, it has abandoned the God the made them great. On the practical side, it has abandoned the values that promoted liberty and prosperity. (From my point of view, those are two sides of the same coin.)

America has done the same.
          The future both continents is "not good."

Not wanting to go afoul of the rules, here, I think those who are in places hostile to firearms, should learn all they can about caches.

Comment

I dont think it has anything to do with an invisible supernatural being and its got everything to do with society dumbing down.

Comment

it was already pretty damned dumb and it's been deliberately worsened for the past 60 years. The John Birchers were warning us about it in the late 50's. What used to be required of 8th graders is now master's degree stuff. I am not kidding. over half of the population cant use a road map, much less a compass, much less a topographical map. People overseas know to hold gold. 99% of the US population thinks bitcoin replaces gold!

Comment

60 years? since the 60s? yeah, sounds about right.

Comment

Working...
                X