Doomsday Prepper Marathon Today 11/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doomsday Prepper Marathon Today 11/13

Doomsday Prepper marathon today starting at 10 am eastern and the new season starts tonight

Thanks for the reminder. We've seen most of the older ones, but they're still great to watch, not only for the good information but for the "what the hell are you thinking" moments.

Comment

I have the T.V. set to record. I will also watch a few of the older episodes. I always enjoy them, and hear something I missed the first time.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by bobwg View Post
        Doomsday Prepper marathon today starting at 10 am eastern and the new season starts tonight
        I would love to watch it but I would spend to much time in front of the TV. I try to stay away from Marathons...I find it hard to get away from the news right now. hopefully I will get to see them soon. Thanks for the INFO
        "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I watched the new episodes last night...more fatties...."Big Al"...that guy is gonna have a heart attack before he ever makes it to his bunker....anyone else pick up on the fact that he had no one with him?...no wife, girlfriend, kids, brothers, best friends...not even a dog?????...

the 15 year old kid would probably make the best prepper if he had the money to prep....stealing, aka "finding things" and snaking cans of food from your Mom isn't gonna cut it....but, his instincts are good for a 15 year old....I liked the "mace ball bat ".....

;)

question: did we as kids get inoculated for Small Pox?

Comment

Yes we were inoculated for small pox but my understanding from my GP is that it was only good for 10 years. Would like to get another one but apparently is not available to the general public. Only CDC workers who may be exposed in a pandemic situation. News is there are three brand new facilities being built here in the U.S. to do nothing but produce vacines. Scary! What does the government know that we don't that would require such a move? http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/smallpox...tion/facts.asp has a bunch of information.
            Last edited by mtnlioness; 11-14-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

awesome.....

:(

Comment

I watched the new episodes last night, and enjoyed them as I usually do.

I was inoculated for smallpox several times (oddly enough). I believe my children were as well.

I was surprised to see a 15 year old on the show, but he had a good head on his shoulders. I was a little surprised to hear how he would throw his Mom under the bus, since she was probably funding most of his prepping one way or another. He was very "resourceful". Not condoning stealing, but finding good uses for scrap materials is a good skill set.

I liked the number grade each group was given at the endof each segment. I would like to know how they came up with the numbers. I will continue watching.
                The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
                X