No announcement yet.

New Doomsday Prepper show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell do these people get picked for the program? Do the producers just go mainly for the whack jobs to end the show with? A ghost named "Gretta" told them to prep and they can't understand why their 16 year old son is walking away from them with his fingers paractically circling his ears showing them as being crazy. It shows them counting the food and not even bothering to check how long the stuff has been there after saying the "ghost" had been doing this for years and years......hmmmm. No way to defend the place. One gun? A gift and it looked like the guy might shoot someone by accident when he went our to fire the thing. No wonder we are portrayed as whack jobs.

Comment

I watched a rerun from last year of the guy who made wine and stored it under ground. You know the guy who ate dog food and made pipebombs for TV. While watching closer, I noteced all of his canned food in the bunker was rusty. he should have had a de-humidifier or something down there. The producers are definetely looking for the lowest common denominator for at least one person on each show.

Will
      CITIZEN by BIRTH
      AMERICAN by CHOICE
      NRA PATRON MEMBER by NECESSITY

Comment

Okay, I have to admit we went and watched some more episodes of Doomsday Preppers. A few of the recent episodes actually had SOME people on it that were doing prepping for other then tinfoil hat reasons. They showed thoughtfullness in what they were doing and common sense except for appearing on this show. I hope the end result of this program will be for more people to start to think and move in the direction of being prepared for any type of emergency that may arise.

Comment

Is it just me or is this show dieing a natural death? Now that we have all survived the Mayan Apocolypse interest seems to be dwindling.
          The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
          X