Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama, Israel, and the Muslims

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Obama, Israel, and the Muslims

    Anyone have a bad feeling that Obama is going to dip Israel in the oil when he assumes the throne?
    10
    The same as past presidents. Cautious support.
    20.00%
    2
    Will try to be a Carter type Peacemaker and push a 2 state peace accord.
    60.00%
    6
    Will not support Israel, but will not support the Muslims.
    20.00%
    2
    Will dip Israel in the oil, and support the Muslims.
    0.00%
    0

    The poll is expired.


  • #2
    I think he's gonna walk a tight rope. If he 'fails' at anything history will remember him as the first African/American prezzy (can't call him 'black', Clinton has a copyright on that) FAILURE. If Obamma sinks the US, there will not be another A/A Prezzy for decades.
    The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kenno View Post
      I think he's gonna walk a tight rope. If he 'fails' at anything history will remember him as the first African/American prezzy (can't call him 'black', Clinton has a copyright on that) FAILURE. If Obamma sinks the US, there will not be another A/A Prezzy for decades.

      This guy reminds me of Carter.

      Comment


      • #4
        Personaly I have nothing for or against Israel; they are not quite a democracy, not quite socialist either. Thier hands are no cleaner or dirtier than the rest of mankind's. They do have a great PR machine but then so does Kellog's Cerals and Phillip Morris Tobacco.
        Between them and the Saudies/Musslim extremists whom would I choose?
        Some say that Isralies fauxed 9-11. That could be true, but do the Isralies control the price of crude oil? If they do then OPEC is an Isralie construct.
        Now that I have said all that; Yes! Carter! Oh for those GOLDEN YEARS OF DOUBLE DIGIT INTEREST RATES! When I could not buy a home despite having a solid job and 25 percent down payment!
        I would love to introduce you to my lifestyle back then, but I value your friendship! Man my life sucked in the late 70's 80's!
        Last edited by kenno; 01-05-2009, 09:11 PM.
        The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kenno View Post
          Personaly I have nothing for or against Israel; they are not quite a democracy, not quite socialist either. Thier hands are no cleaner or dirtier than the rest of mankind's. They do have a great PR machine but then so does Kellog's Cerals and Phillip Morris Tobacco.
          Between them and the Saudies/Musslim extremists whom would I choose?
          Some say that Isralies fauxed 9-11. That could be true, but do the Isralies control the price of crude oil? If they do then OPEC is an Isralie construct.
          Now that I have said all that; Yes! Carter! Oh for those GOLDEN YEARS OF DOUBLE DIGIT INTEREST RATES! When I could not buy a home despite having a solid job and 25 percent down payment!
          I would love to introduce you to my lifestyle back then, but I value your friendship! Man my life sucked in the late 70's 80's!
          LoL. Understandable. Mine did too, but of course it was just beginning then.
          "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Visinedrops View Post
            LoL. Understandable. Mine did too, but of course it was just beginning then.
            I had a helluva time crawling out of a murky cave in the late seventies......;)
            "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

            "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

            Comment

            Working...
            X