Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos of the War

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Photos of the War

    I am posting a few photos of the mess in Israel/Gaza. The first photo I am posting, I want everyone to see. This is the protest in England. My friends, Britain has fallen to the heathens. I feel sorry for them.


    How Hammas fuels the fires of dissent.





    Soldiers of Allah




    Casualties of war, unfortunately.





    Give em hell Shlomo!!!





  • #2
    great pics man thanks for sharing those.

    Take that you terrorists hamas extremeist bastards
    WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

    The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Diesel View Post
      great pics man thanks for sharing those.

      Take that you terrorists hamas extremeist bastards
      Still gotta have a certain amount of sadness for the civilians. However, they are also the ones to blame by allowing these scum suckers to operate in their communities.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
        Still gotta have a certain amount of sadness for the civilians. However, they are also the ones to blame by allowing these scum suckers to operate in their communities.
        Apply that exact statement to our current national situation.

        Things that make you go "hmmmmm."
        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

        "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
          Apply that exact statement to our current national situation.

          Things that make you go "hmmmmm."
          Yeah, but human suffering still sucks. Especially among women and children and even critters like dogs.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
            Yeah, but human suffering still sucks. Especially among women and children and even critters like dogs.
            Oh, I know that lesson, first-hand.......
            "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

            "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

            Comment


            • #7
              I have called a high level meeting with an old buddy of mine Tom Delay. We are working on a solution to the imediate problem.

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow i hope they have backup shoes to walk home in.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" while picking up a big stick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for the pictures.

                  I agree with what has already been said. BIG mistake letting these terroists get a foot hold in their cities. They do share a common religious belief.:(
                  JUST CURIOUS? PRUNES ARE DEHYDRATED PLUMS. SO WHERE DOES PRUNE JUICE COME FROM?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lazer128 View Post
                    Thanks for the pictures.

                    I agree with what has already been said. BIG mistake letting these terroists get a foot hold in their cities. They do share a common religious belief.:(

                    There are a lot of Christians among the Palestinians.

                    "Estimates of the number of Arab Christians vary. Christians today make up 9.2% of the population of the Near East. In Lebanon they now number around 39% of the population, in Syria about 10 to 15%. In Palestine before the creation of Israel estimates range up to as much as 40%, but mass emigration has slashed the number still present to 3.8%. Israel Arab Christians constitute 2.1% (or roughly 10% of the Israeli Arab population). In Egypt, they constitute between 9-16% of the popultion (the government claims 6%). Around two-thirds of North and South American and Australian Arabs are Christian, particularly from Lebanon, but also from the Palestinian territories, and Syria."

                    Last numbers I have seen say the majority of Palestinian Christians live in the West Bank and number about 50,000.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
                      There are a lot of Christians among the Palestinians.

                      "Estimates of the number of Arab Christians vary. Christians today make up 9.2% of the population of the Near East. In Lebanon they now number around 39% of the population, in Syria about 10 to 15%. In Palestine before the creation of Israel estimates range up to as much as 40%, but mass emigration has slashed the number still present to 3.8%. Israel Arab Christians constitute 2.1% (or roughly 10% of the Israeli Arab population). In Egypt, they constitute between 9-16% of the popultion (the government claims 6%). Around two-thirds of North and South American and Australian Arabs are Christian, particularly from Lebanon, but also from the Palestinian territories, and Syria."

                      Last numbers I have seen say the majority of Palestinian Christians live in the West Bank and number about 50,000.
                      War is no place for PC or religious ideology....it gets in the way of the primary objective: The absolute destruction and/or unequivocal submission of the enemy.
                      "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

                      "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
                        War is no place for PC or religious ideology....it gets in the way of the primary objective: The absolute destruction and/or unequivocal submission of the enemy.

                        That is not what I was saying. I was saying that a pretty good segment of the population and really does not have any religious affiliation with Hammas. (ever notice that Ham is the first 3 letters of Hammas?)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Also don't be fooled many of the so called civilians in these areas are actually activists, and part of hamas. Anytime they can claim someone is/was a civilian they do so.
                          WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

                          The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Diesel View Post
                            Also don't be fooled many of the so called civilians in these areas are actually activists, and part of hamas. Anytime they can claim someone is/was a civilian they do so.
                            Agreed......
                            "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

                            "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Do away with religion, and you do away with war....
                              "Lighthouses are more helpful than churches" Franklin

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X