Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT team Food Raid

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/08/swat-team.htm
    WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

What the hell? Okay, the government has gotten too big and needs to be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Comment

I read this article somewhere and I just don't know what to think. I'd like to think that there is more to the story somehow but I doubt it. A taste of things to come perhaps. I was reading another article today and the guy was saying tell "no one!!!" what you have. Not your mother and especially not your kids. It went on to say that if TSHTF you do not feed your kid's friends or anyone else but your family, that a good deed would certainly lead to punishment. Tuff stuff to think about.
      BBC
      The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

def the harsh reality.

And re the raid, you know who knows?

Did swat know the truth maybe, but probably not.. just doing their job and following orders right?

Or did they?

Whether LEO or military, when do you draw the line and refuse orders? Hard call huh

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

I think I have my mind set on that Diesel. Basically, if it's against the constitution, I'm not going to do it. I'm not taking up anyone's guns or food or entering their house without probable cause to do so. I've also decided that my duty to my family comes before my duty to the town that I work for. I hope to God that I never have to test these values.
          The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Terrific and honest answer! And i don't think anyone can argue with that

Comment

Working...
            X