X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT945
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLastMountainMan View Post
    Basically he is sayin that they have spent and made more money to cover up their spending than we ever can recover from. There is no way we can recover financially. America is way past broke. Not recoverable.
    Unfortunately Its been that way for a long time, just as it keeps getting worse it becomes more noticeable, and harder for them to hide it.

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLastMountainMan View Post
    Basically he is sayin that they have spent and made more money to cover up their spending than we ever can recover from. There is no way we can recover financially. America is way past broke. Not recoverable.
    well....yeah.....:(

Leave a comment:

• TheLastMountainMan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• monet861
    replied
    That has always bothered me too. I grew up on Long Island and now am near Chicago, $200,000 is not rich in either. When I was in NC though, $200,000 would go much, much further. I'm just sayin'.

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Was wondering.

Keep in mind, at this point in time, if you have a job, this administration considers you "rich".

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    he's teaching some of my lib friends that you cannot feed soley off the wealthy in this country....it doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Um. What, exactly, is it teaching?

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    started a topic We should eat the rich....

We should eat the rich....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=661pi...mbedded#at=526

Pass it on....it's a good teaching tool.....:cool:

Echo2
Working...
X