• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should eat the rich....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=661pi...mbedded#at=526

Pass it on....it's a good teaching tool.....:cool:

Echo2
    Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Um. What, exactly, is it teaching?
    "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

he's teaching some of my lib friends that you cannot feed soley off the wealthy in this country....it doesn't work.

Comment

Was wondering.

Keep in mind, at this point in time, if you have a job, this administration considers you "rich".
        "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

That has always bothered me too. I grew up on Long Island and now am near Chicago, $200,000 is not rich in either. When I was in NC though, $200,000 would go much, much further. I'm just sayin'.
          He who lives with the most toys, wins.

Comment

Basically he is sayin that they have spent and made more money to cover up their spending than we ever can recover from. There is no way we can recover financially. America is way past broke. Not recoverable.
            G.I.H.S.O. Going In Hot, Safety Off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMountainMan View Post
              Basically he is sayin that they have spent and made more money to cover up their spending than we ever can recover from. There is no way we can recover financially. America is way past broke. Not recoverable.
              well....yeah.....:(

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMountainMan View Post
                Unfortunately Its been that way for a long time, just as it keeps getting worse it becomes more noticeable, and harder for them to hide it.

Comment

Working...
                X