Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banning Guns by Changing Definitions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Banning Guns by Changing Definitions

    This is a four part article examining our Administration's governing by fiat. It starts with:
    The Obama administration is seeking once again to do via regulation what they would never be able to do via legislation. This time, shotguns are in the crosshairs; specifically, certain popular imported weapons.

    It's a very long read, but I thought valuable. You can comment to the ATF until May 1. Please do.

    Part 1 - http://landmarkreport.com/treynolds/...itions-part-1/

    Part 2 - http://landmarkreport.com/treynolds/...itions-part-2/

    Part 3 - http://landmarkreport.com/treynolds/...itions-part-3/

    Part 4 - http://landmarkreport.com/treynolds/...itions-part-4/
    "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

  • #2
    Thanks for posting it....I'll read it in time...
    Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you for posting the links.

      Comment


      • #4
        Good info... If you own firearms, and/or agree that Americans have the right to bear arms... Please take the time to read this.

        Thanks for posting!!
        The 12ga.... It's not just for rabbits anymore.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
          This is a four part article examining our Administration's governing by fiat. It starts with:
          The Obama administration is seeking once again to do via regulation what they would never be able to do via legislation. This time, shotguns are in the crosshairs; specifically, certain popular imported weapons.

          It's a very long read, but I thought valuable. You can comment to the ATF until May 1. Please do.

          Part 1 - http://landmarkreport.com/treynolds/...itions-part-1/

          Part 2 - http://landmarkreport.com/treynolds/...itions-part-2/

          Part 3 - http://landmarkreport.com/treynolds/...itions-part-3/

          Part 4 - http://landmarkreport.com/treynolds/...itions-part-4/
          No disprespect Mrs. SkyOwl, but why spend the time to comment to the ATF? Nothing you tell them is going to make them feel good or even okay about the public owning guns of any type. I'm sure there are good ATF agents and good cops, and yada yada, but it's my belief that most of them... well... they're job is to disarm, investigate, and confiscate... period. They fight to win. When bullets are flying back at them, they don't like that.

          If you guys want to comment, do it on election day, LOUDLY. Join the NRA. Vote with your dollars. Call your congressman ROUTINELY! And if reading isn't your thing, have a look across the pond at two other sister nations and their current gun control situations. In the blink of an eye, or a tragic random shooting, it can be upon us.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwScdiPjdOM

          And finally, pray. Pray that the tyrant currently dismantling our capitalist system, brick by brick (and his team of socialist/marxist/communists thugs) is held up long enough to be voted out of office. Pray that the new congressional arrivals grow some balls and put up enough of a delaying action to get us to the 2012 election. And pray that among the crowd, one steps up with our flag in one hand and our constitution in the other, and begins the ascent out of this socialist mire we are currently spiraling into.

          Sorry for the rant. All of this just breaks my heart.

          RA

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Recently_Awoken View Post
            No disprespect Mrs. SkyOwl, but why spend the time to comment to the ATF? Nothing you tell them is going to make them feel good or even okay about the public owning guns of any type. I'm sure there are good ATF agents and good cops, and yada yada, but it's my belief that most of them... well... they're job is to disarm, investigate, and confiscate... period. They fight to win. When bullets are flying back at them, they don't like that.

            If you guys want to comment, do it on election day, LOUDLY. Join the NRA. Vote with your dollars. Call your congressman ROUTINELY! And if reading isn't your thing, have a look across the pond at two other sister nations and their current gun control situations. In the blink of an eye, or a tragic random shooting, it can be upon us.

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwScdiPjdOM

            And finally, pray. Pray that the tyrant currently dismantling our capitalist system, brick by brick (and his team of socialist/marxist/communists thugs) is held up long enough to be voted out of office. Pray that the new congressional arrivals grow some balls and put up enough of a delaying action to get us to the 2012 election. And pray that among the crowd, one steps up with our flag in one hand and our constitution in the other, and begins the ascent out of this socialist mire we are currently spiraling into.

            Sorry for the rant. All of this just breaks my heart.

            RA
            Well said, I tend to feel and think along them lines about the ATF.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Recently_Awoken View Post
              No disprespect Mrs. SkyOwl, but why spend the time to comment to the ATF? Nothing you tell them is going to make them feel good or even okay about the public owning guns of any type. I'm sure there are good ATF agents and good cops, and yada yada, but it's my belief that most of them... well... they're job is to disarm, investigate, and confiscate... period. They fight to win. When bullets are flying back at them, they don't like that.

              If you guys want to comment, do it on election day, LOUDLY. Join the NRA. Vote with your dollars. Call your congressman ROUTINELY! And if reading isn't your thing, have a look across the pond at two other sister nations and their current gun control situations. In the blink of an eye, or a tragic random shooting, it can be upon us.

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwScdiPjdOM

              And finally, pray. Pray that the tyrant currently dismantling our capitalist system, brick by brick (and his team of socialist/marxist/communists thugs) is held up long enough to be voted out of office. Pray that the new congressional arrivals grow some balls and put up enough of a delaying action to get us to the 2012 election. And pray that among the crowd, one steps up with our flag in one hand and our constitution in the other, and begins the ascent out of this socialist mire we are currently spiraling into.

              Sorry for the rant. All of this just breaks my heart.

              RA
              I'm with you on making comments to the BATF.....they are like any other big, bloated gov't agency....too big to give a crap....but the NRA is a bit lacking too.

              My friend who owned a store that was involved in the Virginia Tech mess....and who is a life time NRA member....and a certified NRA instructor....such as myself.....was left high and dry by the NRA.

              He called begging for help with the media who was crusifying him and the store...when they did everything by the book BTW.....The NRA tossed him under the bus and didn't look back....not once.

              The VCDL.....came to his side....and the GOA at least commented on it.

              He spent 3 days in the parking lot of the store giving interviews.....and getting death threats made to him and everyone in the store.....also threats to burn the store to the ground.....he personally was named in the suit....but had a good lawyer.

              The only reason I...or he..maintains a NRA membership....is to hold our instructor credientials...that is all.
              Last edited by Echo2; 04-23-2011, 11:34 PM.
              Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm sorry to hear that about the NRA, that really sucks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Recently_Awoken View Post
                  No disprespect Mrs. SkyOwl, but why spend the time to comment to the ATF? Nothing you tell them is going to make them feel good or even okay about the public owning guns of any type.
                  RA
                  The ATF requested comments, so if no one comments because "it will do no good", they (the ATF) can look innocent say that no one protested and proceed. They may do exactly that anyway, but then we can hit them with copies of what we sent.

                  The only way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke
                  "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
                    The ATF requested comments, so if no one comments because "it will do no good", they (the ATF) can look innocent say that no one protested and proceed. They may do exactly that anyway, but then we can hit them with copies of what we sent.

                    The only way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke
                    A bigger, better, cooler headed point. I sincerely concede your point. I meant no offense to your initial call for ATF comments.
                    My rant grew bigger than my head. I just get so pissed about every damn thing being done to dismantle our foundations. It's so obvious...

                    I'll put my two cents into the ATF questionaire. If for no other reason, than to have it on record for later recall.

                    RA

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Recently_Awoken View Post
                      I just get so pissed about every damn thing being done to dismantle our foundations. It's so obvious...
                      I'll put my two cents into the ATF questionaire. If for no other reason, than to have it on record for later recall.

                      RA
                      Thanks, RA. I truly feel your "pissedness" (is that a word?)! This has been the greatest, freest, best, least imperialistic country in the entire history of the damned world and they are pissing it away.

                      If BO were just stupid, he'd get something right by accident once in a while. Since EVERYTHING he does is 180 degrees from what might heal the country, we are shown his true intentions.
                      "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X