No announcement yet.

Obama Orders Billion Dollars In Security Strip-Search Scanners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that I am not the only one, but I heard that muslum women wearing a berka, supposedly cannot be touched,( searched), below their neck.
    I am sick and tired of this PC CRAP! Just because they are wearing a different form of clothing, are we supposed to kiss their collective rear ends just so we won't offend their religion?
    I for one don't think so, What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!

Comment

I always thought this was the true intent of the terrorist plot that blew up the twin towers. I don't think they really thought they could destroy America by knocking down some buildings. We have to admit they did succeed in taking away some of our freedom and instilling a mass fear into the heart of America and giving the Government an excuse to take away our rights. Maybe these terrorists are smarter than we give them credit for. It would appear that they are winning their war if these things are allowed to continue.
      SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE

Comment

Heard an interview today with a female pilot who won't fly because them feeling her up has traumatized her. Not sure it'd traumatize me, but it'd sure piss me off.

Heard the whole process referred to as being "gate raped".
        "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

I have also heard the the musim women are not to be searched below the neck. If I have to they have to!
          I believe that I heard of a woman that had a prosthetic breast and they made her take it off in the search!
          Now someone set me stright, If I refuse to go through the screening device and then refuse the fondeling ( Pat down) what would be the end result?
          Another thing that scares me is the fact that there could be child molesters hired by TSA that would live to search little boys and girls.

Comment

Originally posted by tbkbtk123 View Post
            Now someone set me stright, If I refuse to go through the screening device and then refuse the fondeling ( Pat down) what would be the end result?
            The "Don't touch my junk" guy is supposedly assessed an $11K fine. They threatened that when he was in the airport. Not sure how they can do that if you opt out and leave the airport.

Lawyers will get rich. :p
            "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Did you all read about Percy Cummins?

Percy is an interior decorator from San Francisco. He was flying out and got selected for the enhanced grope.

During the grope, conducted of course, by a man, Percy ejaculated. :o Percy was arrested for sexual assault.

One HAS to ask, what about the guy who triggered poor Percy? :rolleyes: And no jokes about his name, either!

Comment

Follow the money on this one... smoke & mirrors. Power, money, corruption, our government. RLTW! LH

http://www.wcvarones.com/2010/11/tsa...-homeland.html

Comment

Yep. Chertoff and Soros, both.

Comment

Working...
                  X