• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kenno
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2008

Ft Hood and Obamma Linked

Fort Hood triggerman aided team on Homeland Security task force.

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan
    NEW YORK – Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the alleged shooter in yesterday's massacre at Fort Hood, played a homeland security
    advisory role in President Barack Obama's transition into the White House, according to a key university policy institute document.

The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.
  • Visinedrops
    • Nov 2008

"Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan reportedly shouted the familiar Islamic phrase asserting the supremacy of Allah, "Allahu Akbar," before he killed at least 13 fellow soldiers and wounded 28 at Fort Hood in Texas, according to the base commander"

Personal note: When I first heard of the shooting, and read the name of the assassin and the thought came to mind: "He's probably a terrorist sleeper". As I said before, I'm getting tired of being right.
    "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

Comment

• hubste5
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Visinedrops View Post
      Personal note: When I first heard of the shooting, and read the name of the assassin and the thought came to mind: "He's probably a terrorist sleeper". As I said before, I'm getting tired of being right.
      Yep, might first thought too... which leads us to the next question... if he was an activated sleeper, (and not just a rogue radical), what's next?

Comment

• Pioneer
        • Oct 2009

The whole thing didn't sound right when I first heard about it too. Then I heard Obamie saying, "Don't jump to conclusion on Fort Hood shooting" made me wonder even more about what's going on. Sadly, I'm too tired to do too much followups tonight so I'll be snooping around tomorrow and sending out a few Emails to friends at Fort Hood to get some answers.
        :confused:
        Being unprepared is giving up!

Comment

• Lil Bear
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2009

On Fox New's Hannity show- they had video of Hasan at one of those meetings. He was sitting right up front.

Comment

• beebopcop
            • Nov 2008

It came out today that he was yelling "Alah Ahbah" (sp?) as he was doing the shooting. That was on Fox news. Sounds familiar eh.
            The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Rednekdaddy
              Valued Member
              • Jan 2009

How can anyone not believe that this is an Islamic Terrorist attack?
              John 3:16 Joshua 24:15

Comment

• Big_Saw
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2008

Well...another interesting fact: The mil is circling the wagons, spreading speculation about PTSD....problem is....the major has never seen action, to-date....he's always been a remf.....so, what......we gonna have pre-traumatic stress disorder now, too?
                "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

• Legionnaire
                  Valued Member
                  • Sep 2008

Pre-traumatic stress disorder, I like it. Kinda interesting that we have these little shootings popping up. Good reason to start signing some anti-gun laws I say.
                  Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim.
                  ~ Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.-Ovid

Mus uni non fidit antro.
                  ~ A mouse does not rely on just one hole.-Plautus

Non semper erit aestas
                  ~ It will not always be summer.

Comment

• kenno
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 2008

Read my other post; He was reall chummy with an Imam that ministered to two of the 9-11 hijackers
                    Last edited by kenno; 11-09-2009, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• hammer502
                      Valued Member
                      • Dec 2008

i don't think he should have ever made it to the hospital!but that's just my .02.

Comment

• kenno
                        Veteran Member
                        • Oct 2008

Where did that thread go?

I posted a thead about Hasan attending a mosque that serviced 2 of the 9-11 highjackers and a NEW thread this morning about how he was violently anti-US. I reposted the second thread this afternoon after I saw it had disappeared, hmmm.
                        Obama lied:
                        Soldiers died

Comment

Working...
                        X