Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martial Law

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    How about from your own post. Everything is BS propaganda. How about what a lot of trolls use, Roflmao. I posted a 10 year old C-Span news story that congress was talking about. Nothing what so ever to do with U-Tube. And you attack like a bat out of hell. You never heard a word on that news cast other than marshall law. Does that do it for you? I have better things to do than to listen to your BS about things that may or may not happen. Did you even read Grizzy's post or go to that web site? I am betting no because you have already made your mind up that things just can't happen. Well maybe in your part of the world it can't, but here in la la land anything is possible.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      How about from your own post. Everything is BS propaganda. How about what a lot of trolls use, Roflmao. I posted a 10 year old C-Span news story that congress was talking about. Nothing what so ever to do with U-Tube. And you attack like a bat out of hell. You never heard a word on that news cast other than marshall law. Does that do it for you? I have better things to do than to listen to your BS about things that may or may not happen. Did you even read Grizzy's post or go to that web site? I am betting no because you have already made your mind up that things just can't happen. Well maybe in your part of the world it can't, but here in la la land anything is possible.
      So I disagree with something and call it propaganda and your response is to attack me personally for it? I provided an opinion of a link and then proceeded to provide my reasoning for such opinion..

      Your response was to launch into a personal attack..

      Now you tell me, what does that say about my behavior and yours?

      It is BS propaganda.. its not even good propaganda.. The government could no more enforce wide spread ML in the USA than they could remove the salt from the oceans. Could they do it in a single small city? Sure.. But even then it would require massive resources that would strain them to their limits, and probably still not be successful. Its why we have the 2nd amendment.. its WHY its the 2nd amendment and not the 5th or the 8th or the 14th.

      Now the conspiracy theorists would say "That's why they're trying to remove the 2nd amendment".. but that isn't true either.. Gun control isn't about power and control of the people or some evil conspiracy, its about some people being scared.... Like a child being scared of the dark, its an irrational fear based on the actions of a few mentally ill nut jobs who decided to shoot innocent kids.

      And the socialist labels folks apply? Those are every bit just as silly.. The liberals who want government social programs for people aren't trying to turn the USA into some socialist nation, they just have a hard time dealing with the realities of life and nature.. The same mentality is why liberals are not usually hunters but are happy to go to McDonald's and order a hamburger.. They have to live in the reality of the world but don't want to have to see it. That same exact reasoning is why they want all the social problems.. they can't stand to see people suffering regardless of whether its self induced or not.

      Sun Tzu from his famous book once said "Know they Enemy".. It means that what the opposition is doing is not nearly as important as WHY they're doing it.
      People have a tendency to look at what's being done rather than why its being done.. and then drawing conclusions (socialism) from the what, rather than the why (compassion).

      That's the difference between a conspiracy theorist and someone who uses rational thought and reasoning. The conspiracy theorists sees white stuff coming out the back of a jet engine and thinks "evil government poisoning us".. A rational person who has enough education to understand basic physics sees condensation and understands what causes it.

      Are there people who want socialism in the USA? Sure, but they're such a small crowd you'd have a hard time finding them.. and the other side of the coin exists as well, pretty much on the same level.

      If you want to challenge my opinions, I welcome it.. Hell, if you say something intelligent, I might even change my own perspective and opinion based on what you said.
      But your personal insults to label me as something you disdain doesn't label me at all.. it clearly labels you, and quite frankly, it makes you look really bad to anyone with a fully functional brain.

      Its much better to stick to the argument and rationalize your own reasoning rather than attack the person making opposing it.

      Comment


      • #18
        No Murphy I was not attacking you. All I did was bring up an old post because I thought it was interesting what they were saying. What your post sometimes look like is that you are attacking. Not everything is proproganda. and yes I see many socialist everywhere. Everyone has an opinion and so do you but your opinions do not come out very nice. I know you are a socialist and I really don't care. And yes they have been trying to chop away at the 2nd amendment now for years. That's why we have the NRA and others fighting for our freedom and our rights. You took that as if I was the one talking on that news report. Am I offended by your comments? NO. I just think you should try wording your difference of opinion in a nicer way. Now I will move on to more important things like WMLT.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by applejack
          No Murphy I was not attacking you. All I did was bring up an old post because I thought it was interesting what they were saying. What your post sometimes look like is that you are attacking. Not everything is proproganda. and yes I see many socialist everywhere. Everyone has an opinion and so do you but your opinions do not come out very nice. I know you are a socialist and I really don't care. And yes they have been trying to chop away at the 2nd amendment now for years. That's why we have the NRA and others fighting for our freedom and our rights. You took that as if I was the one talking on that news report. Am I offended by your comments? NO. I just think you should try wording your difference of opinion in a nicer way. Now I will move on to more important things like WMLT.
          Originally posted by Applejack View Post
          Oh my. You are so incredibly well informed. Your are the smartest person in the whole universe and everyone should sit at your feet and soak up your wisdom. Nobody can argue with you, for you have all the answers.
          You sad and silly troll.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ROFLMAO..

          This might help:
          https://medical-dictionary.thefreedi...y.com/Dimensia

          Or maybe its not a medical condition and you just outright lied???? You tell me, which is it?

          What your post sometimes look like is that you are attacking.
          I most certainly was attacking.... the link.. the propaganda.. I said nothing about the member posting it. I didn't call anyone a troll or sad or label them. I didn't insinuate with some grade school level mentality that they know everything or are always right.. I simply stated an opinion and my reasoning behind it. Seems that's a hard pill for some to swallow...

          Not everything is proproganda. and yes I see many socialist everywhere.
          I believe you... What else do you see everywhere?

          Everyone has an opinion and so do you but your opinions do not come out very nice.
          I'm not going to apologize for being factual and to the point.. If you need someone to put on soft puffy pink gloves when they communicate, I hear grade school teachers are good at that.

          I know you are a socialist and I really don't care.
          Old wise man once said "Better to keep your mouth shut and let folks think you're an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt"

          You took that as if I was the one talking on that news report.
          No, wrong again.. I didn't. You seem to be wrong a lot. You have labeled me, proclaimed to tell me what I think and how I think, launched grade school insults at me and then lied about doing it.



          Comment


          • #20
            Murphy, I think maybe I will not bring up anymore old post for people to compare 10 years ago to what is happening today. Nor any other post as I never seem to know how you will react. Maybe that will solve the problem and that will be the end of it. I am just tired of everything that is posted that has to do with Gov't. or anything is nothing more that propraganda. So I will just let it rest. I have other places I can go to and compare history from 10 years ago to what is happening now. And a lot more of repeated history. No I don't have Dimesia, I remember every word you have said.
            But look on the bright side. By not bringing up anymore old post and creating propaganda, I won't be feeding the troll anymore.
            Now lets leave it at that and move on. No more history or anything to do with what is happening in this world will be mentioned on this forum. But you are still cute.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Applejack View Post
              Murphy, I think maybe I will not bring up anymore old post for people to compare 10 years ago to what is happening today. Nor any other post as I never seem to know how you will react. Maybe that will solve the problem and that will be the end of it. I am just tired of everything that is posted that has to do with Gov't. or anything is nothing more that propraganda. So I will just let it rest. I have other places I can go to and compare history from 10 years ago to what is happening now. And a lot more of repeated history. No I don't have Dimesia, I remember every word you have said.
              But look on the bright side. By not bringing up anymore old post and creating propaganda, I won't be feeding the troll anymore.
              Now lets leave it at that and move on. No more history or anything to do with what is happening in this world will be mentioned on this forum. But you are still cute.
              Ya, we'll stick to the prepping stuff and that will avoid the propaganda pushing...

              Comment


              • #22
                I think Sourdough and Applejack are onto something. This is all sounding too familiar. I'm have a feeling I've seen all this before.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Murphy View Post


                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ROFLMAO..

                  This might help:
                  https://medical-dictionary.thefreedi...y.com/Dimensia

                  Or maybe its not a medical condition and you just outright lied???? You tell me, which is it?


                  I most certainly was attacking.... the link.. the propaganda.. I said nothing about the member posting it. I didn't call anyone a troll or sad or label them. I didn't insinuate with some grade school level mentality that they know everything or are always right.. I simply stated an opinion and my reasoning behind it. Seems that's a hard pill for some to swallow...


                  I believe you... What else do you see everywhere?


                  I'm not going to apologize for being factual and to the point.. If you need someone to put on soft puffy pink gloves when they communicate, I hear grade school teachers are good at that.


                  Old wise man once said "Better to keep your mouth shut and let folks think you're an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt"


                  No, wrong again.. I didn't. You seem to be wrong a lot. You have labeled me, proclaimed to tell me what I think and how I think, launched grade school insults at me and then lied about doing it.
                  I think Sourdough and Applejack have got your number.
                  Now you're trying to bluff your way out of admitting they are on to your act.

                  That's what "progressive liberals" do.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    So.........Murphy is Troll "Murby"......??? We ran "Murby" out of two forums. Geeee......Maybe Murphy is also "Bearfoot Farmer".
                    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I am absolutely 100% sure Murby / Murphy is the same person that we've become acquainted with in other forums. But he is NOT, no way on this green earth, the Bearfootfarm dude, thank goodness.

                      I just wish the concept of agreeing to disagree was not so hard to do! We all have our buttons, tho.

                      But, as the saying goes, no one can make us mad without our permission. Best way I can deal with that issue is to count to ten, twenty, a thousand if I need to. Why should I even bother? It is worth it to me because it is the best way to preserve the reason why we are all still here: to learn.
                      Last edited by GrizzlyetteAdams; 10-13-2018, 11:07 PM.
                      Genius is making a way out of no way.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by GrizzlyetteAdams View Post
                        It is worth it to me because it is the best way to preserve the reason why we are all still here: to learn.
                        Learn......Yes

                        Help others.........Yes

                        Be deceived by some twisted and sick person.......NO
                        One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          'Dough, you, me, and many others on this site are too intelligent and set in our ways to be deceived.

                          When I see folks acting um... undiplomatically, I put on my flame-proof underwear on, so I am good. It is plain to see that the loudest ass braying in the room is a huge contrast from the calm, assured ones. Most people would rather listen to a smooth and confident speaker, and skip over most of what the abrasive loudmouths say. The poor loud ass is pretty much wasting time because most folks just pass them by.
                          Genius is making a way out of no way.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Something I have noticed, though: some folks just love to push a bunch of buttons to get a reaction from others, because it is powerful fun for the button-pusher.

                            If I don't react, then they lose their power over me. Some people keep trying to push a variety of buttons to get a rise out of others, but I can just as easily refuse to play their game.

                            Then, it's GAME OVER before it even starts, and I WIN.
                            Genius is making a way out of no way.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by GrizzlyetteAdams View Post
                              Something I have noticed, though: some folks just love to push a bunch of buttons to get a reaction from others, because it is powerful fun for the button-pusher.

                              If I don't react, then they lose their power over me. Some people keep trying to push a variety of buttons to get a rise out of others, but I can just as easily refuse to play their game.

                              Then, it's GAME OVER before it even starts, and I WIN.
                              Seems that was a rule or a movie in the 1980's. Thermonuclear Warfare, The only way to win is to not play the game.

                              I wondered how long M would last. LOL!

                              Dale

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by dalewick View Post

                                Seems that was a rule or a movie in the 1980's. Thermonuclear Warfare, The only way to win is to not play the game.

                                I wondered how long M would last. LOL!

                                Dale
                                Umm.. I'm not the one doing this:
                                Survival Magazine is NOT a place to discuss kooky wacko tin foil hat concepts, conspiracies, politics, religion, they are coming to get us or are watching us stuff. Reciting fake news or beliefs from wacko blogs will not be tolerated. There are a ton of other forums and sites out there for that. ==>

                                I haven't created a single thread with any of those banned subjects.. Its not me posting wacko tin foil hat concepts, conspiracies, politics or religion..

                                The only thing I'm guilty of is responding to them to break up the bandwagon effect.

                                The threads I post are always on topic and acceptable.. Food, latest preps, communications, etc. You won't find me posting wacko garbage like some others.

                                As I said earlier, if you don't agree with me, post your reasons.. heck, you might even change my mind.. But instead, when someone doesn't agree with me, the standard response is to initiate personal attacks and start throwing around insults and labels.

                                Hey, if insulting people who don't agree is the only response someone is capable of, well then.. I guess it is what it is.. Not everyone can hold their own in a conversation.

                                And no one pushed me out of any forum.. Who would say something so silly? How would someone even accomplish something like that?

                                If I stop posting in a forum its because I got bored with the people.. The "other" forum only had one person who I found any interest in and that was a guy named FarmerBrown or something.. He and I were on two totally opposite sides of the coin and vehemently disagreed on just about everything, but he was interesting and challenging to talk to.. most of the rest of the members were just boring.. the same old retarded responses to every discussion.

                                Perhaps folks should follow the rules set forth in the big bold red colors at the top of every page?

                                And I hold no hard feelings towards anyone... its all just silly banter and when the rubber meets the road, I will still offer my opinion or knowledge to help with any subject I can.




                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X