$500 barrel oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post

In reality, the variation if fuel mileage is such a miniscule part of the whole picture that it is almost negligable.
    Ha! Tell that to a guy who puts on 40,000 miles a year! A 3-5 MPG swing counts for me..
    Last edited by Big_Saw; 01-08-2009, 08:28 AM.
    "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
      Ha! Tell that to a guy who puts on 40,000 miles a year! A 3-5 MPG swing counts for me..

Blame that on taxation. 41 cents a gallon average. Who makes money on gas? Government? You think?

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
        Blame that on taxation. 41 cents a gallon average. Who makes money on gas? Government? You think?
        I hear that...they're the only ones benefiting from zero investment.
        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Working...
        X