Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unswydd
    replied
    That is funny HileTroy!!! Only because it's so so true.
    I was watching Valkari (sp) last night again and it is so amazing to me how much this administration is just like that. I can see it all happening here. Shaking my head again!

Leave a comment:

• HileTroy
    replied
    I was at a Gun show today and laughed my butt off when I saw a bumper sticker with Obama with an Afro and the words SUCKA next to it, with some comment about drinking too much Kool Aid. I generally don't laugh out loud too much especially in these times, but it was darn funny. I know that has nothing to do with renaming a bloody mountain after the liar, but its what came to mind.

Leave a comment:

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    Fellow Survivalists,

Well, so much for Antigua as an offshore haven.

I'm sure the Prime Minister and his minions will happily report to the U.S. I.R.S. any American ex-pats trying to stockpile their money and precious metals there.

Now, see, this is why I always say there is no United States of America for Citizens of the United States of America to run to any more. If freedom is to live anywhere on this Planet, the fight for freedom must start here.
    Last edited by TheUnboundOne; 05-30-2009, 12:13 AM. Reason: Spacing error.

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Can he take Nazi Pelosi with him?

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
    I'll buy the ticket!
    I'll help them load him up!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by coxmw View Post
    I'll help him move!!
    I'll buy the ticket!

Leave a comment:

• coxmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
    YES! They should take him. Please!
    I'll help him move!!

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by coxmw View Post
    They can have him.
    YES! They should take him. Please!

Leave a comment:

• coxmw
    replied
    They can have him.

Leave a comment:

• themachenic,
    replied
    Originally posted by unswydd View Post
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...ttEnQD98E4MIG0

Antigua's 'Mount Obama' to be national park
    2 days ago

ST JOHN'S, Antigua (AP) — Antigua plans to do more than just rename its highest peak to honor President Barack Obama.

Prime Minister Baldwin Spencer says his government wants to create Mount Obama Monument and National Park with a new network of hiking trails. He also plans a museum with entertainment and educational facilities.

Spencer says Mount Obama will be a "beacon of hope for all people."

He outlined his plan to reporters Monday. He did not say how much it would cost or how the government of the dual-island nation of Antigua and Barbuda would pay for it.

The 1,319-foot (402-meter) mountain is currently known as Boggy Peak. It will be renamed on Aug. 4 — Obama's birthday. Spencer says the U.S. president will be invited to the ceremony.
    would that not be turning that into a idol to worship obama as in worshiping a false god????

Leave a comment:

• signtalker
    replied
    that is just so sickening makes me want to puke over the slobbering idiots over one man. oh please they need to get a life.

Leave a comment:

• herbalpagan
    replied
    maybe the mountain will implode and send a signal to all the world that naming things after this president is not a good idea.:p

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    started a topic Sickening

Sickening

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...ttEnQD98E4MIG0

Antigua's 'Mount Obama' to be national park
    2 days ago

ST JOHN'S, Antigua (AP) — Antigua plans to do more than just rename its highest peak to honor President Barack Obama.

Prime Minister Baldwin Spencer says his government wants to create Mount Obama Monument and National Park with a new network of hiking trails. He also plans a museum with entertainment and educational facilities.

Spencer says Mount Obama will be a "beacon of hope for all people."

He outlined his plan to reporters Monday. He did not say how much it would cost or how the government of the dual-island nation of Antigua and Barbuda would pay for it.

The 1,319-foot (402-meter) mountain is currently known as Boggy Peak. It will be renamed on Aug. 4 — Obama's birthday. Spencer says the U.S. president will be invited to the ceremony.
Working...
X