• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickening

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...ttEnQD98E4MIG0

Antigua's 'Mount Obama' to be national park
    2 days ago

ST JOHN'S, Antigua (AP) — Antigua plans to do more than just rename its highest peak to honor President Barack Obama.

Prime Minister Baldwin Spencer says his government wants to create Mount Obama Monument and National Park with a new network of hiking trails. He also plans a museum with entertainment and educational facilities.

Spencer says Mount Obama will be a "beacon of hope for all people."

He outlined his plan to reporters Monday. He did not say how much it would cost or how the government of the dual-island nation of Antigua and Barbuda would pay for it.

The 1,319-foot (402-meter) mountain is currently known as Boggy Peak. It will be renamed on Aug. 4 — Obama's birthday. Spencer says the U.S. president will be invited to the ceremony.
    Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
    {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

maybe the mountain will implode and send a signal to all the world that naming things after this president is not a good idea.:p

Comment

that is just so sickening makes me want to puke over the slobbering idiots over one man. oh please they need to get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by unswydd View Post
        http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...ttEnQD98E4MIG0

Antigua's 'Mount Obama' to be national park
        2 days ago

ST JOHN'S, Antigua (AP) — Antigua plans to do more than just rename its highest peak to honor President Barack Obama.

Prime Minister Baldwin Spencer says his government wants to create Mount Obama Monument and National Park with a new network of hiking trails. He also plans a museum with entertainment and educational facilities.

Spencer says Mount Obama will be a "beacon of hope for all people."

He outlined his plan to reporters Monday. He did not say how much it would cost or how the government of the dual-island nation of Antigua and Barbuda would pay for it.

The 1,319-foot (402-meter) mountain is currently known as Boggy Peak. It will be renamed on Aug. 4 — Obama's birthday. Spencer says the U.S. president will be invited to the ceremony.
        would that not be turning that into a idol to worship obama as in worshiping a false god????

Comment

They can have him.
          "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
          -Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by coxmw View Post
            They can have him.
            YES! They should take him. Please!
            "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
              YES! They should take him. Please!
              I'll help him move!!
              "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
              -Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by coxmw View Post
                I'll help him move!!
                I'll buy the ticket!
                "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
                  I'll buy the ticket!
                  I'll help them load him up!!!!!

Comment

Can he take Nazi Pelosi with him?

Comment

Fellow Survivalists,

Well, so much for Antigua as an offshore haven.

I'm sure the Prime Minister and his minions will happily report to the U.S. I.R.S. any American ex-pats trying to stockpile their money and precious metals there.

Now, see, this is why I always say there is no United States of America for Citizens of the United States of America to run to any more. If freedom is to live anywhere on this Planet, the fight for freedom must start here.
                      Last edited by TheUnboundOne; 05-30-2009, 12:13 AM. Reason: Spacing error.
                      "Apocalypse is by no means inevitable." --Jim Rice.

Comment

I was at a Gun show today and laughed my butt off when I saw a bumper sticker with Obama with an Afro and the words SUCKA next to it, with some comment about drinking too much Kool Aid. I generally don't laugh out loud too much especially in these times, but it was darn funny. I know that has nothing to do with renaming a bloody mountain after the liar, but its what came to mind.

Comment

That is funny HileTroy!!! Only because it's so so true.
                          I was watching Valkari (sp) last night again and it is so amazing to me how much this administration is just like that. I can see it all happening here. Shaking my head again!

Comment

Working...
                          X