Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cell Phone Tapping. Interesting.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cell Phone Tapping. Interesting.

    I'm a little confused. About 2 weeks ago I was getting calls on my cell from a number that was all 0's. I called my carrier, AT&T and even asked if it was possible to tap a cell number and they told me that it was not possible.
    Now I see a youtube video about cell phones being tapped. I actually went to snopes to check it and it's true I guess. Here is a link I found. Does anyone know about this?
    http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?s=9346833
    Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
    {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

  • #2
    It is possible to tap cell phones.
    "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
      It is possible to tap cell phones.
      WOW :eek:
      Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
      {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

      Comment


      • #4
        Cell Phone Tapping

        I saw a report on a news (TV) show, the reporter did it...I checked the web site for the download and it costs are low and that's that.:eek:
        Waitnc

        Comment


        • #5
          Just goes to show anything can happen.
          Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
          {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

          Comment


          • #6
            They can't tap, bug or track my cell phone, because I don't own one
            and have no plans to get one.
            I know communications are important in an emergency but
            so many people have cells now, the chances of me being able to borrow one
            for a couple of phone calls in a real emergency are pretty good.

            I'll take my chances.

            Comment


            • #7
              With spoofing software you can make any phone that has Caller ID. display what ever phone number or name that you want when you call them. The software even has a voice changing feature. Pretty nasty stuff.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Omegaman View Post
                With spoofing software you can make any phone that has Caller ID. display what ever phone number or name that you want when you call them. The software even has a voice changing feature. Pretty nasty stuff.
                OMG! I'm crackin' on that! Man oh Man what will they think of next. Is there a next? Very Nasty Omegaman!
                Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
                {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

                Comment


                • #9
                  wow my cell phone battery gets hot!!!hum must be spying on me!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by themachenic, View Post
                    wow my cell phone battery gets hot!!!hum must be spying on me!
                    Friend, it's more likely you have a defective battery. Suggest you ask the people who sold you the thing if it's supposed to do that.
                    "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Being a computer wiz... yes tapping cell phones has been around since cell phones have been around ( early 80's)... It's like this ... your sending a signal through the air, anything going through the air has a chance of being tapped , thats why the gov. stopped the broadcast of national t.v. over the airways... (one less thing to monitor) (I sound like one of those nut jobs ... Don't I?) They can even tell where you've been on your computer from day 1.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TAZDEVIL View Post
                        Being a computer wiz... yes tapping cell phones has been around since cell phones have been around ( early 80's)... It's like this ... your sending a signal through the air, anything going through the air has a chance of being tapped , thats why the gov. stopped the broadcast of national t.v. over the airways... (one less thing to monitor) (I sound like one of those nut jobs ... Don't I?) They can even tell where you've been on your computer from day 1.
                        Well, SNAP! It just freaking figures! Why am I always the last to know these things. Arrrrggggg!!!!!:mad:
                        Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
                        {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X