X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lostinoz
    replied
    Originally posted by gharleydude View Post
    Hi LostinOz, I think down deep inside if we but really stop and think about it, we KNOW why it is that they really want to disarm all gun owners in America. It is that little secret we keep to ourselves that we really do not want to spend too much time thinking about, because for some of us as one famous line goes "Just can't handle the truth", might be applicable. Perhaps for some it is easier mentally and emotionally just to deny this is happening and to not speak about it. But at some point we ARE going to have to openly talk about it, realize it for what it is and decide how we are going to deal with it. The issue of gun control is only going to get worse with time; unfortunately, it is not going to ever go away, and if we do not rally as one voice, as God fearing, law abiding Americans, to oppose those who seek to take away from us what the constitution says we are legally allowed to possess, then we will most likely suffer consequences that go beyond anything you could ever in your wildest dreams imagine for! We have only ourselves to blame if we but fail to act in the face of the evil intentions that threaten our very way of life as we have known it to be in these past two hundred and thirty some years of being the great country known to all as America!
    Harley, I wish that you would post what you wrote into a new thread because that is such an excellent post. I would love to read what others have to say about it and discuss solutions. I agree with you 100%.

Leave a comment:

• gharleydude
    replied
    Re why they fear us gun owners

Hi LostinOz, I think down deep inside if we but really stop and think about it, we KNOW why it is that they really want to disarm all gun owners in America. It is that little secret we keep to ourselves that we really do not want to spend too much time thinking about, because for some of us as one famous line goes "Just can't handle the truth", might be applicable. Perhaps for some it is easier mentally and emotionally just to deny this is happening and to not speak about it. But at some point we ARE going to have to openly talk about it, realize it for what it is and decide how we are going to deal with it. The issue of gun control is only going to get worse with time; unfortunately, it is not going to ever go away, and if we do not rally as one voice, as God fearing, law abiding Americans, to oppose those who seek to take away from us what the constitution says we are legally allowed to possess, then we will most likely suffer consequences that go beyond anything you could ever in your wildest dreams imagine for! We have only ourselves to blame if we but fail to act in the face of the evil intentions that threaten our very way of life as we have known it to be in these past two hundred and thirty some years of being the great country known to all as America!

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    replied
    Originally posted by gharleydude View Post
    Hi folks, well I am back yet again with yet a new serious threat, we as gun owners may very well be facing in the not too distant future. Our good friend in government.. who? Well Nancy Pelosi of course... is at it again with a new tact that is sure to make your hair sizzle. If it is ok, I will insert the link to the article that goes into detail regarding her new attempt to regulate and disarm too?... all law abiding gun owners. And folks, this one is a real doozy! Read and weep..

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...109#post266109
    Harley, yeah, I read that earlier and it still ticks me off. :mad: I don't know why they fear legal gun owners so much.

Leave a comment:

• gharleydude
    replied
    Re: Nancy Pelosi/Register guns

Hi folks, well I am back yet again with yet a new serious threat, we as gun owners may very well be facing in the not too distant future. Our good friend in government.. who? Well Nancy Pelosi of course... is at it again with a new tact that is sure to make your hair sizzle. If it is ok, I will insert the link to the article that goes into detail regarding her new attempt to regulate and disarm too?... all law abiding gun owners. And folks, this one is a real doozy! Read and weep..

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...109#post266109
    Last edited by gharleydude; 04-09-2009, 12:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oly
    replied
    It would be more convincing that he was kissing his a$$

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    replied
    Originally posted by oly View Post
    Does this make it worse?
    Nah, even a person with half a brain could figure out that he is a muslim.

What has me fired up today is that the White House is denying Obama bowed to the Saudi king, saying he just bent down a little because he was so much taller than the king. In other words, I guess we are not to believe what we see with our own eyes.

Leave a comment:

• oly
    replied
    Originally posted by Lostinoz View Post
    That, I definitely agree with and at times, worries me. :(
    Does this make it worse?

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    replied
    Originally posted by kenno View Post
    I suppose that 'Oath of Office' where he swore to defend this country was just a "formality" to a man with such a soaring vision of the world re-made in his own image.
    However dispite his shakey citizenship it does make him liable to charges of treason and I think we have only just begun to see his truely nefarious nature.

That, I definitely agree with and at times, worries me. :(

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    I suppose that 'Oath of Office' where he swore to defend this country was just a "formality" to a man with such a soaring vision of the world re-made in his own image.
    However dispite his shakey citizenship it does make him liable to charges of treason and I think we have only just begun to see his truely nefarious nature.

Leave a comment:

• Dracos
    replied
    I do not think that a religion that hanged a 13 year old girl for the crime of being raped, is going to have a positive effect on the US.

Leave a comment:

• gharleydude
    replied
    Re: Operation Open Eyes

Hi people, I appologise for being so absent in posting, but I have been quite busy with rehab, trying to get healthy so that I can get back to earning a paycheck once again..if that is I can find a job. I just discovered last Thur. on a trucking board, my company had that very same day, closed it's doors and filed for bankruptcy. I would have never known for quite some time had I not stopped in to check the board out. WOW, eh?
    Now to more important issues of the day; has anyone ever heard of a secret govermental program called "Operation Open Eyes?" If you have a moment, you really should Google it and see for yourself just how chilling and sinister this really is. If and I cannot state if strong enough, but if this is for real as it has been described by a guest of George Nory on the Coast to Coast radio program; the name of that guest being Rayelan Allan; to copy a part her intro on his website;
    discussed her unusual and personal experiences in such areas as covert government programs, mind control, and secret societies like Knights Templar. At one point in her life she began to hear voices, and initially thought she had been chosen to receive New Age-style channeled messages. Later, she found out from her husband, a Naval Officer in the CIA, that what she was actually hearing was "voice to skull" technology, developed as part of the government's electronic warfare program. For more on this kind of mind control, see the article Operation Open Eyes. [ I took the time to Google this and actually only found a couple of articles regarding this. But from what I read it basically describes a program whereby subjects are subjected to some form of brain hypnotism I guess it is; not really sure just how they do it, but in any event, the long and short of it is that the concept is to create walking time bombs that go off and kill a bunch of people and then kill themselves in order to preserve the secrets of this operation, in order to facilitate a climate of anti gun laws hysteria, that ultimately will allow the authorities to creat laws to take our guns from us. I have long wondered if in fact something like this might not be going on, but just dismissed it from my mind as paranoid thinking. It really does make sense though when you stop and think about it. In one of the articles, it was stated that whomever it is that is behind this thing, clearly realized what with all of the gun owners in America, there would be no way to disarm them, short of an all out and out war. So it was discussed, planned and implemented some years going back, according to the article, to take our guns away from us in this manner, and... to foment civil unrest as well, in order to bring about martial law, or the equivalent of such, in order to bring about the destruction of our constitution and our nation. If you have some time to spare, you might want to think about checking this out. Real scary stuff that will keep you up at nights. Ok folks, this is my contribution for the time being. I wish it was on a lighter subject, but we all need to be made aware of the evil that just keeps coming, coming, and coming at us unabatedly and without reserve. Won't be too much longer I think, til we will no longer be America; especially with your highness, the current presidnt of the United States bowing to the Arabs, and giving our country away. Ok, I am out. G ]
    Last edited by gharleydude; 04-08-2009, 12:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cwconnertx
    replied
    Originally posted by Lostinoz View Post
    So was he speaking "tongue in cheek" and I took it too seriously? As you mentioned, that is the ONLY way I have seen that islam has (re)shaped America.
    No, for now I am going to say he is an idiot.

I believe that one should not attribute to malice what can be explained by mere stupidity.

I believe he really believes he is helping the situation, I have no evidence yet he is truly evil. We will see.

Leave a comment:

• Rednekdaddy
    replied
    This has actually made me nauseous

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    replied
    Originally posted by cwconnertx View Post
    Islam reshaped the New York skyline, the pentagon, and a field in Pennsylvania.
    So was he speaking "tongue in cheek" and I took it too seriously? As you mentioned, that is the ONLY way I have seen that islam has (re)shaped America.

Leave a comment:

• hammer502
    replied
    our president is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!"our country is not a country of christians,it is a country of citizens" just heard this as a quote from our president.he should be impeached and then run out of the country.this realy pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X