Obama: Islam Has Shaped The U.S.A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nancy Pelosi/Register guns

Hi folks, well I am back yet again with yet a new serious threat, we as gun owners may very well be facing in the not too distant future. Our good friend in government.. who? Well Nancy Pelosi of course... is at it again with a new tact that is sure to make your hair sizzle. If it is ok, I will insert the link to the article that goes into detail regarding her new attempt to regulate and disarm too?... all law abiding gun owners. And folks, this one is a real doozy! Read and weep..

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...109#post266109
    Last edited by gharleydude; 04-09-2009, 01:32 AM.
    :D

Comment

Originally posted by gharleydude View Post
      Hi folks, well I am back yet again with yet a new serious threat, we as gun owners may very well be facing in the not too distant future. Our good friend in government.. who? Well Nancy Pelosi of course... is at it again with a new tact that is sure to make your hair sizzle. If it is ok, I will insert the link to the article that goes into detail regarding her new attempt to regulate and disarm too?... all law abiding gun owners. And folks, this one is a real doozy! Read and weep..

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...109#post266109
      Harley, yeah, I read that earlier and it still ticks me off. :mad: I don't know why they fear legal gun owners so much.

Comment

Re why they fear us gun owners

Hi LostinOz, I think down deep inside if we but really stop and think about it, we KNOW why it is that they really want to disarm all gun owners in America. It is that little secret we keep to ourselves that we really do not want to spend too much time thinking about, because for some of us as one famous line goes "Just can't handle the truth", might be applicable. Perhaps for some it is easier mentally and emotionally just to deny this is happening and to not speak about it. But at some point we ARE going to have to openly talk about it, realize it for what it is and decide how we are going to deal with it. The issue of gun control is only going to get worse with time; unfortunately, it is not going to ever go away, and if we do not rally as one voice, as God fearing, law abiding Americans, to oppose those who seek to take away from us what the constitution says we are legally allowed to possess, then we will most likely suffer consequences that go beyond anything you could ever in your wildest dreams imagine for! We have only ourselves to blame if we but fail to act in the face of the evil intentions that threaten our very way of life as we have known it to be in these past two hundred and thirty some years of being the great country known to all as America!
        :D

Comment

Originally posted by gharleydude View Post
          Hi LostinOz, I think down deep inside if we but really stop and think about it, we KNOW why it is that they really want to disarm all gun owners in America. It is that little secret we keep to ourselves that we really do not want to spend too much time thinking about, because for some of us as one famous line goes "Just can't handle the truth", might be applicable. Perhaps for some it is easier mentally and emotionally just to deny this is happening and to not speak about it. But at some point we ARE going to have to openly talk about it, realize it for what it is and decide how we are going to deal with it. The issue of gun control is only going to get worse with time; unfortunately, it is not going to ever go away, and if we do not rally as one voice, as God fearing, law abiding Americans, to oppose those who seek to take away from us what the constitution says we are legally allowed to possess, then we will most likely suffer consequences that go beyond anything you could ever in your wildest dreams imagine for! We have only ourselves to blame if we but fail to act in the face of the evil intentions that threaten our very way of life as we have known it to be in these past two hundred and thirty some years of being the great country known to all as America!
          Harley, I wish that you would post what you wrote into a new thread because that is such an excellent post. I would love to read what others have to say about it and discuss solutions. I agree with you 100%.

Comment

Working...
          X