Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Land of the Free?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Sourdough View Post

    I am very happy for you.......it appears that your training and programing is proceeding on track. Enjoy the temporary illusion of being in control.
    What sort of control do you have with traditional means such as paper fiat currency? Does the bank where you kept the money doesn't kept record of you or something? Do you really think you can win playing poker against the banks? Sure you can always kept all your money under the pillow or burying it somewhere, however those money will lose their value annually due to inflation

    Anyway, in near future I'm sure a convenience solution of cashless payment could be made, such as printing your account barcode as some kind of tattoo on your forearm or forehead

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by varuna View Post

      What sort of control do you have with traditional means such as paper fiat currency? Does the bank where you kept the money doesn't kept record of you or something? Do you really think you can win playing poker against the banks? Sure you can always kept all your money under the pillow or burying it somewhere, however those money will lose their value annually due to inflation

      Anyway, in near future I'm sure a convenience solution of cashless payment could be made, such as printing your account barcode as some kind of tattoo on your forearm or forehead
      Definition of internet trolling:

      Posting with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional response.

      It's sooo 1990's dude....

      Just saying.

      -Buggy
      Last edited by Buggyout; 11-08-2020, 12:57 PM.
      I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Buggyout View Post

        Definition of internet trolling:

        Posting with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional response.
        That because I deemed triggering emotional respond in the hope to get the mind to start running. is necessary. And beside such implementation of barcode (QR code) has been proposed since decade ago. The only barrier is always the one god religious folks whose keep saying non sense about apocalypse. The way I see it they just afraid all those computers & robots will took their jobs.

        Originally posted by Buggyout View Post
        It's sooo 1990's dude....
        hey what can I say, I I've spent my teenage days in the 90's and start using WWW also in the 90's.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by varuna View Post

          Safe from what exactly? If you seek safe place from anyone who simply difference than you, than you will not find any
          Safe from NOT being rounded up and sent to a "reeducation camp" (The Democrats words, Not mine.) for being a Republican, Conservative, Owning a firearm, or being a Christian. Since the Biden/Harris group have already stated that they want to take peoples guns, consider Christians a hate group, want to detain and reeducate Republicans. For myself, that gives me reason to fear that presidency and a need to prepare for possibilities.

          I have decided one thing. No other country is worth going to. If the worst happens and they come.... Well, it's been fun.

          Dale

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by dalewick View Post
            Safe from NOT being rounded up and sent to a "reeducation camp" (The Democrats words, Not mine.) for being a Republican, Conservative, Owning a firearm, or being a Christian. Since the Biden/Harris group have already stated that they want to take peoples guns, consider Christians a hate group, want to detain and reeducate Republicans.
            "Re education camp" doesn't sound good & extremely divisive for the sensitive demographic, I doubt they will go with it. In most likely case it will be "Reservation Area / Region" where you can still freely kept & operating those High Capacity Military Grade Combat Assault Machine Gun within the boundary limit of the said reservation area.

            Originally posted by dalewick View Post
            For myself, that gives me reason to fear that presidency and a need to prepare for possibilities.
            Better start getting organized then.And if you do, might also want to get everyone on the same page particularly regarding COMSEC

            Comment


            • #21
              Dalewick: I think we all share your pain. We have all lived through Democratic presidencies, and two of the last three Democrats have been the worst in history. The future with another one does not look bright. I certainly don't know of a better country; Switzerland? Maybe the Nordic countries? They are at least somewhat more gun friendly.

              I know I will never move. Given my family situation we will be carried out of this house feet first. IMHO all we can do is hunker down, and be the gray man. Let the rest of the world go by. This to shall pass. I thought that in 2016, and it did change for the better for a while. I have no evidence but no one will ever convince me that the Chinese didn't release this virus with malice and forethought for exactly this reason. With the economy roaring the way it was there was no way a Democrat would ever get elected. Now here we are heading back into the same cesspool. Keep a low profile, and don't let anyone know you are there.

              On a brighter note a new post from Buggy!! WOW! Welcome back. I hope all is well with you.
              The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

              Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

              Comment


              • #22
                Cough! (Douchebag) Cough!!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by NRAamy View Post
                  Cough! (Douchebag) Cough!!!!
                  OUCH!!! That's kind of harsh. What did I do to you? Where's MYAKKA when I need him.

                  Dale

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by varuna View Post

                    "Re education camp" doesn't sound good & extremely divisive for the sensitive demographic, I doubt they will go with it. In most likely case it will be "Reservation Area / Region" where you can still freely kept & operating those High Capacity Military Grade Combat Assault Machine Gun within the boundary limit of the said reservation area.



                    Better start getting organized then.And if you do, might also want to get everyone on the same page particularly regarding COMSEC
                    Have you suffered a head injury lately?

                    Dale

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Dale.... My expectorant coughing was for the numbnutz.....

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by NRAamy View Post
                        Dale.... My expectorant coughing was for the numbnutz.....
                        I knew. Just being me. I figured you knew that by now. LOL!

                        Dale

                        Comment


                        • #27

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by varuna View Post

                            I actually made about 60% of my income from crypto. And I my level of control is the same as with traditional currency, in fact I'm more "protected" from any gov't when moving them around between different crypto account type / currency. The only gov't control I've suffered is when I need to convert them into any traditional currency, but even that there are mitigation measures (technical & legal) in place to reduce my exposure.
                            https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...al-end-privacy

                            With digital currency........you will have zero control. They will have 100% control. The only control we would have is suicide. They will control, what you eat, and how much toilet paper you get per month......if they even allow you to have toilet paper. There is nothing they can't control, if they have total control of currency.
                            One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	7680f210fa73916210826383e360fda5.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	220215
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by varuna View Post

                                That because I deemed triggering emotional respond in the hope to get the mind to start running. is necessary. And beside such implementation of barcode (QR code) has been proposed since decade ago. The only barrier is always the one god religious folks whose keep saying non sense about apocalypse. The way I see it they just afraid all those computers & robots will took their jobs.



                                hey what can I say, I I've spent my teenage days in the 90's and start using WWW also in the 90's.
                                I believe you have to much "faith" in computers and electronics, which you seem to reverence a lot like a religion. There is nothing you can own in the cyber world that can't be taken away by a government or even a good hacker. If a thief or robber comes, you can face them. Not so much so in the cyber world.

                                I understand that you grew up with personal computers and www. as a part of your life. They weren't around when I was growing up and I understand how fast they can go away.

                                Life is tenuous at best and I've seen enough of them end to realize and understand that frailty. I guess it's just a matter of perspective.

                                Dale

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X