Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Like Your Life Depends on It...

Because it does...

Want to see the future with Biden and the Liberals, watch the Purge- the election year.

Comment

Originally posted by dalewick View Post
      Want to see the future with Biden and the Liberals, watch the Purge- the election year.
      That could happen. looking at the electoral result Biden win is getting closer to reality

Comment

Originally posted by varuna View Post

That could happen. looking at the electoral result Biden win is getting closer to reality
        The Dems are cheating there asses off. If Biden gets it.... and does what Kamala and the left want. There will be war. The country is severely divided and there is so much anger.

The only question I will have is "what will start it?".

So, Varuna, How's your country doing?

Dale

Comment

The Dems are cheating there asses off. If Biden gets it.... and does what Kamala and the left want. There will be war. The country is severely divided and there is so much anger.
          From looking at this (the map is clickable). Trump actually have far more support nation wide, while Biden only have support in high density population area. What baffle me is if you check Alaska, the western half are in support of Biden while the eastern half supporting Trump. Russian collusion maybe?

https://graphics.reuters.com/USA-ELE...qpe/index.html

I say its time for you guys to put that High Capacity Military Grade Full Automatic Assault Machine Gun (AR-15) into good use.

The only question I will have is "what will start it?".
          I'm guessing Biden administration will order something that significant part of the law enforcement agency refuse to carrying it out. And the whole things will spiral out of control from there.

So, Varuna, How's your country doing?
          Well the diplomats are still scrambling for buying times before the actual shooting war start. While military buffing up readiness with few units currently at Ft. Polk (JRTC) at the moment of this writing. While the majority of public still doesn't aware of the impending shooting war even though many pieces of information are in public domain. Death rate from the great plague still high at over 10% and significant amount of the public still doesn't believe the plague is real until they have relative or close associate pass away because of it

Comment

Working...
          X