Clear All

• Armyjimbo
    replied
    unavailable or id watch it.
    Im picking up a V FOR VENDETTA vibe right noe

Leave a comment:

• orangetom1999
    replied
    REmember….the Opium Wars were England and the merchant Crown...trying to force Opium on the Chinese people for profit.

The Opium Wars are hardly covered in most history books...unless you dig deeply.

But this omission from history ...cannot possibly be a conspiracy ...yes????

England and France's interference in the American Civil War.....that omission cannot possibly be a conspiracy ...can it????

Read " This One Mad Act" By Izolla Forrester....the granddaughter of John Wilks Booth and what she says about her grandfather not dying in that barn.

https://www.amazon.com/This-Story-Wi...s%2C144&sr=8-1

I have this book in my private collection....

The conspiracies in an around the American Civil war are many...if one knows....right down to the hangings to cover up much.

And someone is trying to foment another in this country today...by spreading chaos and dissent.....
    But this is not a conspiracy....you understand...

Ishmaelites run wild...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-09-2020, 11:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• orangetom1999
    replied
    by Country Guy...

Are there sick and twisted people in this world? yep Are there satan worshipers? yep Muslims who worship a pedophile? yep Some claiming to be Christians that are as bad or worse than all of those? yep Are there good people that are ill-informed or who make dumb mistakes? yep Yes I'm sure some of those morons in hollywierd think they're part of some special secret club, they're to stupid to realize they are just tools and would be cast away as pawns by the powers to be or satan or whoever else they are actually serving the will of. I'm done, I can't spend more time on this as it's making me head hurt.

The problem I have with history is that it is such a poorly taught subject today and I believe often pre packaged so as to prevent individual thinking...,thinking outside the box.

The problem I verily have with history is understanding why the United States...supposedly the most powerful nation on this planet...fights war after war after war and brings home no new spoils or territories.

Once you know....this begs the question of ….. "The Victors Get the Spoils"….right??

Did we really win these wars...or did we lose and or fight them for someone else's profits...,???? Someone not wanting to be seen or known ...by the Average American with mostly a television and or movie education.

There are those who teach that the Vietnam war was a hoax......a scam....

That the real purpose not seen or known by most was to explore Vietnam on and off shore for oil...and when it was found...cap it off to make sure it was known where it was but not developed....kept in the ground.

Then when it was time to wind the war down....a Communist Government was put in power to prevent the oil from coming out of the ground and also to keep competitors out....

In essence Communist Governments are perfect for making sure that the whole country is kept in storage and economically undeveloped....they are too stupid to run things at a profit....,without outside influence..

But this cannot possibly be a conspiracy ...yes???? Particularly on the bodies of thousands...even millions???

What does someone appear to be doing with radical muslim groups.....and taking control of certain mineral rich nations???

Think it through...but it cannot possibly be a conspiracy.....

Orangetom
    NOt an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-09-2020, 11:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AustinFromOregon
    replied
    Watch the follow up video, that's where the proof I was speaking of is.

Leave a comment:

• MalvinF
    replied
    Originally posted by AustinFromOregon View Post
    Did you watch the follow up video? There is an abundance of proof supplied
    I haven't seen any single proof! Pictures, sounds and text are just aimed at creating anxiety! It's a psychological pressure on vulnerable people

Leave a comment:

• CountryGuy
    replied
    I tried watching thru it but had to fast forward thru the dribble. I'm assuming you're a Christian, if not please clarify your position. Pictures and statements are not proof, they are not facts. Reading into things or conspiracy theory is not proof of anything. I forget where but I know there is a part in the bible that mentions we will not know when rapture is to come and also something about people reading into things or saying they know is tadamont to being a false prophet and about the same as reading tea leaves.

Are there sick and twisted people in this world? yep Are there satan worshipers? yep Muslims who worship a pedophile? yep Some claiming to be Christians that are as bad or worse than all of those? yep Are there good people that are ill-informed or who make dumb mistakes? yep Yes I'm sure some of those morons in hollywierd think they're part of some special secret club, they're to stupid to realize they are just tools and would be cast away as pawns by the powers to be or satan or whoever else they are actually serving the will of. I'm done, I can't spend more time on this as it's making me head hurt.

If you're wound up into these conspiracy theories and believe them as fact or as signs that's your right. However, if that's the case shouldn't you welcome it to happen and prepare to leave this worldly hell to be taken up to heaven rather than be preparing to survive after SHTF? I mean isn't that what Christians end game is to be, to leave here and go to the kingdom of God?

Leave a comment:

• AustinFromOregon
    replied
    Did you watch the follow up video? There is an abundance of proof supplied

Leave a comment:

• CountryGuy
    replied
    think people need to loosen the tin foil. We're human beings and we suck, we don't need some external boogie man to make us go to war, we do that all on our own. I think some people need to have some object to blame. If it happens it happens, that is outside your control. Focus on your sphere of control and sphere of influence. you can prepare(sphere of control).

Leave a comment:

• AustinFromOregon
    started a topic 3 world wars preplanned video

3 world wars preplanned video

Pretty interesting stuff. What do you guys think about the claims in this video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpzuUSpc-es
Working...
X