3 world wars preplanned video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 world wars preplanned video

Pretty interesting stuff. What do you guys think about the claims in this video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpzuUSpc-es

think people need to loosen the tin foil. We're human beings and we suck, we don't need some external boogie man to make us go to war, we do that all on our own. I think some people need to have some object to blame. If it happens it happens, that is outside your control. Focus on your sphere of control and sphere of influence. you can prepare(sphere of control).
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Did you watch the follow up video? There is an abundance of proof supplied

Comment

I tried watching thru it but had to fast forward thru the dribble. I'm assuming you're a Christian, if not please clarify your position. Pictures and statements are not proof, they are not facts. Reading into things or conspiracy theory is not proof of anything. I forget where but I know there is a part in the bible that mentions we will not know when rapture is to come and also something about people reading into things or saying they know is tadamont to being a false prophet and about the same as reading tea leaves.

Are there sick and twisted people in this world? yep Are there satan worshipers? yep Muslims who worship a pedophile? yep Some claiming to be Christians that are as bad or worse than all of those? yep Are there good people that are ill-informed or who make dumb mistakes? yep Yes I'm sure some of those morons in hollywierd think they're part of some special secret club, they're to stupid to realize they are just tools and would be cast away as pawns by the powers to be or satan or whoever else they are actually serving the will of. I'm done, I can't spend more time on this as it's making me head hurt.

If you're wound up into these conspiracy theories and believe them as fact or as signs that's your right. However, if that's the case shouldn't you welcome it to happen and prepare to leave this worldly hell to be taken up to heaven rather than be preparing to survive after SHTF? I mean isn't that what Christians end game is to be, to leave here and go to the kingdom of God?
        I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Originally posted by AustinFromOregon View Post
          Did you watch the follow up video? There is an abundance of proof supplied
          I haven't seen any single proof! Pictures, sounds and text are just aimed at creating anxiety! It's a psychological pressure on vulnerable people

Comment

Watch the follow up video, that's where the proof I was speaking of is.

Comment

Working...
            X