Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water purifier

Hi all
    I am John and my daughter and myself do product demonstrations and reviews. We recently had a chance to try out the H2go global water purifier.
    all I will say is that it is easy to use and you really should check it out.
    http://www.aquaresearchllc.com/h2go-purifier/
    I have a code for $20 off the price MIRES20OFF
    the code is good to at least the end of March.
    if you want you can look us up on Instagram at observercanadian

As I understand it, this product provides a small amount of electrolytically generated bleach to sterilise low levels of bio-contamination.

Though clever, needing only salt as a feed-stock, it cannot tackle gross bio-contamination, or pollution by solids / minerals etc etc.

So, if you're surrounded by flood-waters, or your water supply is fouled by mud, sewage, mine-spill, industrial effluent or volcano, you'd best make other arrangements...

Comment

Originally posted by Observercanadian View Post
      Hi all
      I am John and my daughter and myself do product demonstrations and reviews. We recently had a chance to try out the H2go global water purifier.
      all I will say is that it is easy to use and you really should check it out.
      http://www.aquaresearchllc.com/h2go-purifier/
      I have a code for $20 off the price MIRES20OFF
      the code is good to at least the end of March.
      if you want you can look us up on Instagram at observercanadian
      This Spam is not permitted and normally you'd be blocked out if our moderators were around. Forum rules are you can't just join and make a sales pitch.
      I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

I'd flagged it thus for moderators' attention, wondered why it yet stood...

Comment

No admins and no mods around... sadly our home here is withering on the vine...
          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Working...
          X