Well this is scary...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this is scary...

As most folks know, China is the electronics manufacturing capital of the world these days.. and now this is discovered:

Its all over google but bloomberg has the best article on it..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...-top-companies

I suspected that something like this would come to light ever since we started buying electronics from China. I don't even trust phones, (or printers, chargers, or anything else that plugs in via usb). Not just because of Chinese hackers, but hackers of every sort.

The only communications I trust anymore is not entirely practical: pencil, paper, and an eraser...or else whispered in private, lol
    Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

LOL! Food for thought. B. Obama was elected in 2008 and Leon Panetta was sworn in and took control of the CIA in 2009. Bad trade deals, bad climate deals, bad visa policies and the creation on military bases on man made islands all began around this same time. Common denominator???? You decide.

Dale

Comment

We have Godwin's law due to the behavioral observations of internet chatter...

Now I'm wondering how long it will be before they make one to reference Obama. Shouldn't be long now...

For those who need help, its "g o o g l e", then enter "Godwin's Law" in the rectangular box.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy View Post
          We have Godwin's law due to the behavioral observations of internet chatter...

Now I'm wondering how long it will be before they make one to reference Obama. Shouldn't be long now...

For those who need help, its "g o o g l e", then enter "Godwin's Law" in the rectangular box.
          People can learn a lot by paying attention to the chatter.

Comment

Originally posted by Snyper708 View Post

People can learn a lot by paying attention to the chatter.
            Actually, they can't.. Learning takes place in books, instruction, and experience. Very little learning takes place listening to chatter.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy View Post

Actually, they can't.. Learning takes place in books, instruction, and experience. Very little learning takes place listening to chatter.
              Sure they can.

People chattering give away lots of information if you just pay attention.
              It all depends on what you're trying to learn,

Often you can learn things without even trying, but simply by listening.

Comment

Originally posted by Snyper708 View Post

Sure they can.

People chattering give away lots of information if you just pay attention.
                It all depends on what you're trying to learn,

Often you can learn things without even trying, but simply by listening.

I agree, but its a drop in the bucket compared to formal study... and that metaphor is being generous. You don't know if the chatter is truthful or accurate or is agenda based.

For instance, science based chatter may not be accurate... and agenda driven chatter is almost never truthful.

Comment

Working...
                X