X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RICHFL
    started a topic Research on home terrorist organization

Research on home terrorist organization

For the last month I have undertaken a study of an home terrorist organization Called ANTIFA. I was interested in how it grew and developed in the North West Coast including Portland and Seattle. Here is the facts:

1. The Northwest is a liberal strong hold in the cities with more conservative groups located inland.

2. Both Portland and Seattle Mayors are long serving Democrats who until recently gave their backing to the ANTIFA movement. This included telling the local law enforcement to "STAND DOWN" when there was expected trouble.

3. ANTIFA has combined with BAMN, and became a cover organization for their operations in those 2 cities.

4. The people who are resisting these people are now called Patriots and Proud Boys. These are mainly TRUMP supporters.

5. ANTIFA/BAMN are mainly young white kids who still ride around on their skate boards;that are now used as weapons during demonstrations. They also have homemade shields, 2' long metal re-barb, 4' long metal and wooden poles, knives, and even pistols and rifles for use as weapons during demonstrations. They are now developed bombs that include pepper spray.

6. All of these people are hard core members. Some are paid ($27.00 per hour) to attend. (Craigslist San Francisco).

7 You can see many You-Tube blogs for raw footage and make up your own mind.

I bring this up because on of the disasters I prepared for were: lose of law enforcement, loss of services, the break down of our government starting with riots.

We are now at the riot stage and political leadership are stepping up attacks against legal authority.

• Applejack
    replied
    Originally posted by Snyper708 View Post

I haven't replied to him since you asked me not to.

I can't control what he does..
    Know one can control him. We can only ignore him. Please lets all just do that for the sake of this forum. If Diesal does come back he will take care of it. Just hope he is on a job somewhere and is ok.

Leave a comment:

• Snyper708
    replied
    Originally posted by Applejack View Post

He was and still is blocked but something came up that was not good. When Murphy quoted you it came up. You were not blocked but he was. What he wrote was the worst yet. He has to be stopped. So Just please put him in your ignore area and don't reply to him.
    I haven't replied to him since you asked me not to.

I can't control what he does..

Leave a comment:

• Murphy
    replied
    Originally posted by RICHFL View Post
    Here we continue in Philly Young Marine Reservist were attacked with pepper spray, fist, metal rods, and feet. The local chapter president of ANTIFA was arrested and three others are being looked for.

What do we as a country have to do? Do we need to march into the cities and take care of them? These are mostly young white people who do not really understand what they are doing. To them they are getting away with attacking people, and no one is being held responsible.
    I don't think its reasonable to claim that no one is being held responsible. The perpetrators of the attack are now wanted for the crimes and the one (or more?) that were caught are being charged with some pretty serious crimes.

I seriously doubt a judge is going to take an attack on a US service member lightly. I would expect a heavy hand.

Leave a comment:

• Applejack
    replied
    Originally posted by Snyper708 View Post

It appears he wasn't "blocked" at all unless you meant you put him on ignore.
    Murphy/Murby is just being himself and my being here has nothing to do with it,
    He was and still is blocked but something came up that was not good. When Murphy quoted you it came up. You were not blocked but he was. What he wrote was the worst yet. He has to be stopped. So Just please put him in your ignore area and don't reply to him.

Leave a comment:

• Snyper708
    replied
    Thank you snyper, you have now been blocked for keeping Murphy going. This will not be tolerated. So I am suggesting that everyone block Snyper till he learns not to intice Murphy.
    I hope all new members will see him for what he is. A cyberbully, troll and worse.
    It appears he wasn't "blocked" at all unless you meant you put him on ignore.
    Murphy/Murby is just being himself and my being here has nothing to do with it,

Leave a comment:

• Applejack
    replied
    Sourdough, You are right. Something really needs to be done but I am not counting on it.

Leave a comment:

• Sourdough
    replied
    Here we continue in Philly Young Marine Reservist were attacked with pepper spray, fist, metal rods, and feet. The local chapter president of ANTIFA was arrested and three others are being looked for.

What do we as a country have to do? Do we need to march into the cities and take care of them? These are mostly young white people who do not really understand what they are doing. To them they are getting away with attacking people, and no one is being held responsible.
    They control the Media........and their goal is to provoke the "Right" or Conservatives into attacking them, they want the film footage.
    Last edited by Sourdough; 11-28-2018, 10:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Applejack
    replied
    I had not heard about this. Something needs to be done to to put a stop to it.

Leave a comment:

• RICHFL
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sourdough
    replied
    Thank you snyper, you have now been blocked for keeping Murphy going. This will not be tolerated. So I am suggesting that everyone block Snyper till he learns not to intice Murphy.
    I hope all new members will see him for what he is. A cyberbully, troll and worse.
    ......Done............."The tribe is speaking"........

Leave a comment:

• Murphy
    replied
    I just hope things have now calmed down and we can get back to why we are really here. To learn from each other without all the crap that has been spooned on here. Now maybe we can get this forum back to what it used to be. And yes, even A VPN from someone can be blocked so they can't keep changing it.
    Actually, a VPN can't be blocked, not effectively. It becomes a game of those bears the pop up and you hit them with a hammer. I can set my ip address to almost any country I want and each country has thousands of VPN lines. Its a service I pay for, not some crappy free proxy.
    I signed up for it when Trump repealed the law preventing ISP's from selling subscribers browsing habits. Its a privacy thing.

That said, if a forum moderator asked me to leave or banned me, I certainly would not use a new username to log back in under a different IP. That would be akin to being asking to leave someone's house and refusing. I'm a guest here, this forum is a free service.. if the owner tells me to go, I'm gone. No need to block anything.. hell, the moderator wouldn't even have to ban me, just tell me to leave.

So let me say this to you Applejack, because the overly polite and nice lady I've been talking to suggests we all try to start over: I sincerely apologize if you think I have intentionally insulted you. Insulting you're person is not, and has never been, my intention. But don't confuse that with blowing away a bad statement or challenging irrational opinions.. those are two separate things to me.

Be well.

Leave a comment:

• Applejack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Murphy
    replied
    Once again Murphy you think are know it all.
    Try to resist the temptation to insult other members. I know it might be difficult, but practice.

What life experiences are you willing to part with?
    I don't understand the question. The question sounds more like something one would expect to see in group therapy or a AA meeting or something.

Why tell you all this?

Because of the 75 disasters I survived that I have written about the experiences over the last 63 years. We continue to repeat history over and over again.

Experience will show, as you get older, that we repeat the same mistakes years, decades, even centuries later. But to recognize threats or pending disasters ahead of time will save lives, money and material!

So when I speak, I speak from experience.
    Great. Then judging from your earlier post (long time soldier and then cop), I would (hopefully not foolishly) assume you are the tactical expert in the forum. Regardless of whether you're an actual "qualified" expert or not, I haven't seen anyone else in the forum with your combat experience as it pertains to both foreign (soldier) or domestic (cop), certainly not me as I worked in a laboratory when I was in the service..
    I think that makes you the forum expert on anything tactically related.

PS: As I stated some time ago the caravan did try to rush the entry port in San Diego. They were pushed back by tear gas this time. Next time they will have learned from ANTIFA and other organizations how to equip themselves since they have been tear gassed many times in the N.W. Oregon. Have you noticed that most carry cell phones but are dirt poor!!!!!
    As I eluded to earlier, I have a suspicion that this caravan is a ruse for some other agenda. Per the 210 million figure, something is going on. Maybe someone knows someone who owns a concertina wire factory or something.. (you get the idea). As they say, follow the money.

I also try to keep an open mind that these are just desperate people doing desperate things so I tend to constrain my responses and opinions knowing the duck could just be a duck.

Like I said, bring in those fire fighting planes and start dropping tear gas by the tank load. When they start putting on gas masks, fire rubber bullets at them... when they start wearing body armor it becomes a different game.

Leave a comment:

• Murphy
    replied
    Originally posted by GrizzlyetteAdams View Post

I don’t have time to wade through a bunch of threads to find all of the insults made to either individuals or groups of people. But here is one example that was mentioned just a few posts ago:

I do appreciate the fact that right or wrong, we ALL have a right to an opinion and engage in debate. Just because someone is “wrong” does not warrant going all out on them and insulting them by calling their opinion a “fantasy” or belittling their opinion in an insulting manner.
    You think that calling someone's idea of a future event a "fantasy" is a personally insulting label? We'll have to disagree on that. His future event wasn't based on science, made unrealistic predictions not based upon science, and was an absolute dystopian scenario.

Umm.. I'm pretty sure that's the definition of fantasy. I didn't say it was a stupid fantasy or he was a dumb retard for bringing it up, I just said it was a fantasy.. IE: Fantastical. Which it was.

If someone claims that's an insult, there are only two possible reasons. a) They are hyper sensitive - this indicates a form of mental illness and in a way, its very closely related to the cause-effect relationship of giving a child a big huge shiny gold trophy just because they showed up to the game and lost. Its bad policy and will create hyper sensitive snowflake like people. b) They're not really insulted but choose to play the victim card as a form of manipulation. This is an indication of a dishonorable person who is "ethically challenged". no further explanation required as that's pretty straight forward.

It really is that simple as far as I'm concerned. You may disagree and that's fine with me.

Respecting an opinion is fine when an opinion is subjective.. "Blue cars look prettier"... "Anchovies are delicious"...I don't agree, but I'll respect your opinion.
    But respecting objective opinions is another story. "Global Warming is fake news".... "Four is larger than ten".

Respecting objective opinions is part of what's gotten us in trouble. We've become "soft on stupid", and have embraced willful ignorance in our society. There are even people spouting off phrases like "my truth might be different than your truth". Seriously? WTF?

On the extreme end, this has led to people thinking the Earth is flat, 911 was a conspiracy, vaccinations are dangerous, and people who think they're some kind of "sovereign citizen" and a variety of other incredibly moronic "opinions". Being polite and accepting of such idiotic ways does nothing but reinforce the desire to continue them.

When someone says the Japanese earthquake that caused a tsunami was a 9.2 and it was really a 9.1, that's a respectable mistake, when someone says it didn't happen, that's not respectable and deserves extreme ridicule and belittling. 911 folks, no moon landing, big foot, Megalodon, etc etc.

If you error based on human imperfection, I respect that error.. when someone errors based on willful ignorance, they're going to get an earful. They are willfully being an idiot, they should willfully accept what comes from such behavior. If we don't force people to take responsibility for what they say, where do you think we'll end up?

What you are suggesting is literally the intellectual level equivalent of the grade schools giving children a trophy for losing the game just so they can feel good. Respect ignorant statements so we don't hurt the feelings of others??? No.. I don't think I'll subscribe to that. Such behavior on my part does nothing but reinforce the desire in others to think willful stupidity is somehow acceptable.

I purposely avoided the fantasy scenario for that very reason and then was challenged about it when posting something unrelated. He wanted my opinion, he got it... What the hell is wrong with people? If they can't handle an honest conversation, what the hell are they doing here? Go to the Disney forum or something.. or maybe a forum for flowers.

Telling someone they are an ignorant moron is an insult. Telling them their statement is ignorant is an insult to their statement, not their person.
    People who are incapable of recognizing the difference are only harming themselves.

All I know that you have managed to alienate many of the remaining members here in a very short time. In thread after thread, you have belittled and berated others for their opinions. Then rode ‘em hard and put them up wet… (It’s almost like a Social Justice Warrior & an Antifa zealot had a baby!)
    Do you expect me to congratulate someone for being factually wrong or ignorant? Someone says "I bought a free energy device today" and I'm supposed to say congratulations, nice job? Seriously?
    There are thousands upon thousands of people out there who seriously believe stupid things, its not ok, its not acceptable, and it is harming society in a huge way now.

We used to be a country of the educated and the uneducated... and that was ok.. The uneducated wished and wanted to become educated, they just didn't have the resources.. What we've become is a country of the educated and the willfully and intentionally ignorant who have no desire to learn.

I get that people don't like to be wrong.. some more than others.. But the point of a debate is to show the other person they are wrong.. and with many folks, its damn near impossible to do that without offending them.

If someone said "Look, I painted my house, what do you all think?" You won't find me belittling anything.. You wouldn't see an undesirable comment from me in any way, even if they did a lousy job.

But if someone said "Look, I painted my house silver so the NSA's satellites can't control my brain waves".. well now that's another thing all together.

I appreciate anyone’s zeal for what they think is right, but going beyond stating our own opinion is just being a royal pain in the ass. And folks generally avoid the drama.
    Posting that a couple of volcano's have put out more carbon than all of mankind is not an opinion, its propaganda.. and I'm beginning to think its state sponsored propaganda.
    Yes, I agree, a see lots of people who want to avoid the drama of being wrong.. that's part of the problem we have. Its synonymous with avoiding the recovery after tripping over a crack in the sidewalk, and what we have now is people who fall on their face and then claim it didn't happen... while their face bleeds.

That’s kinda what I meant by pretty soon you’ll be talking in an “empty” room. By the looks of it, it may be in the literal sense of the word, sooner rather than later. There are only 33 actual members here anymore, and most of them quit posting in the past few months. More and more folks aretiring of the drama and are leaving.
    Then maybe those who have resorted to personal attacks should stop such behavior? This is a forum for survivalist, we talk about things that could have life or death consequences, and in a survival situation, being wrong could mean death... but hey, we'll respect the death and give it a trophy for the attempt right?

New members look around and see no meat and potatoes…there’s not much left to chow down on anymore. What’s the fun in that?
    They're not interested in meat and potatoes.. They need someone to attack, that's why they get set off so easily. I haven't personally attacked anyone, and yet, you're claiming I've hurt all their feelings??? WTF???

From what I can tell, some (most?) of the members here are far more interested in the social grouping.. As with most forums like this, tribalism is strong.. off the scale strong.. Right or wrong don't matter, facts don't matter..

Read the big red print on top of every page.. the forum owner uses words like "kooky and wacko" in order to make a point. That's because (i'm guessing) the forum owner wanted a serious website for serious discussions.. Willful ignorance and tribalism are mutually exclusive to serious discussions and concepts... they can't exist in the same space.

Sorry, but if people need someone to coddle them in adult conversations that could have life or death consequences, they should post a notice in their signature line.. Maybe something like "Please treat me like a 5 year old as I'm easily upset and offended".. Ya.. that would do it. Put it in red letters so it can't be missed.

On the other hand, we can all play a part in restoring this place to something of its former glory... No one has been assigned as taskmaster of beating others over the head until everyone sees things from one point of view. Most folks know howAGREE TO DISAGREE!

How hard is that? Can you do it? Please?
    I'd be more than happy to try if "they" are.. But I think you'll find that is not the case.. In fact, I'm sure of it... but since that's a subjective opinion (not based on science or fact) , I'd be more than willing to try.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X