No announcement yet.

Research on home terrorist organization

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we continue in Philly Young Marine Reservist were attacked with pepper spray, fist, metal rods, and feet. The local chapter president of ANTIFA was arrested and three others are being looked for.

What do we as a country have to do? Do we need to march into the cities and take care of them? These are mostly young white people who do not really understand what they are doing. To them they are getting away with attacking people, and no one is being held responsible.

Comment

• I had not heard about this. Something needs to be done to to put a stop to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHFL View Post
        Here we continue in Philly Young Marine Reservist were attacked with pepper spray, fist, metal rods, and feet. The local chapter president of ANTIFA was arrested and three others are being looked for.

What do we as a country have to do? Do we need to march into the cities and take care of them? These are mostly young white people who do not really understand what they are doing. To them they are getting away with attacking people, and no one is being held responsible.
        They control the Media........and their goal is to provoke the "Right" or Conservatives into attacking them, they want the film footage.
        Last edited by Sourdough; 11-28-2018, 10:41 PM.
        One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

• Sourdough, You are right. Something really needs to be done but I am not counting on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
            Thank you snyper, you have now been blocked for keeping Murphy going. This will not be tolerated. So I am suggesting that everyone block Snyper till he learns not to intice Murphy.
            I hope all new members will see him for what he is. A cyberbully, troll and worse.
            It appears he wasn't "blocked" at all unless you meant you put him on ignore.
            Murphy/Murby is just being himself and my being here has nothing to do with it,

Comment

• Originally posted by Snyper708 View Post

It appears he wasn't "blocked" at all unless you meant you put him on ignore.
              Murphy/Murby is just being himself and my being here has nothing to do with it,
              He was and still is blocked but something came up that was not good. When Murphy quoted you it came up. You were not blocked but he was. What he wrote was the worst yet. He has to be stopped. So Just please put him in your ignore area and don't reply to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHFL View Post
                Here we continue in Philly Young Marine Reservist were attacked with pepper spray, fist, metal rods, and feet. The local chapter president of ANTIFA was arrested and three others are being looked for.

I don't think its reasonable to claim that no one is being held responsible. The perpetrators of the attack are now wanted for the crimes and the one (or more?) that were caught are being charged with some pretty serious crimes.

I seriously doubt a judge is going to take an attack on a US service member lightly. I would expect a heavy hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post

He was and still is blocked but something came up that was not good. When Murphy quoted you it came up. You were not blocked but he was. What he wrote was the worst yet. He has to be stopped. So Just please put him in your ignore area and don't reply to him.
                  I haven't replied to him since you asked me not to.

I can't control what he does..

Comment

• Originally posted by Snyper708 View Post

I haven't replied to him since you asked me not to.

I can't control what he does..
                    Know one can control him. We can only ignore him. Please lets all just do that for the sake of this forum. If Diesal does come back he will take care of it. Just hope he is on a job somewhere and is ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X