North Korea Tensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Illini Warrior View Post

why??? - there is no such thing ... was much more concerned about Obammy giving out "advice" to mayors and governors not to stop black rioters and just allow them to run wild .... and in the case of Baltimore and the attacks on white ballgame attendees - it resulted in many injuries and near deaths ....

Where was your concern about that? - hell of alot more relevant to reality than penis comparison with Little Fat Boy ....
    It's nothing to do with red buttons. It is everything to do with Kimmy or Trump starting a world war and the bullying that they are doing is going to get tense and something is bound to happen and it won't be pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post

It's nothing to do with red buttons. It is everything to do with Kimmy or Trump starting a world war and the bullying that they are doing is going to get tense and something is bound to happen and it won't be pretty.
      Well, regardless who wins the "flame-of-words contest" between Kimmy or Trump, we all lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeFederline View Post

Well, regardless who wins the "flame-of-words contest" between Kimmy or Trump, we all lose.

if Old Man Bush and Junior would have taken that position - the world would still be fricking around with Saddam ....

same same with Ray Gun Reagan and the Soviet Union ....

comes time to cart off the golf course - put on the big boy trousers and become a MAN in the White House - one that doesn't send his black buddy Dennis Rodman to negotiate - bigger balls than "Give them room to express themselves" ...

die on your knees if YOU wish - I'll take MINE standing up ....
        Last edited by Illini Warrior; 01-17-2018, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Illini, doesn't matter if you are standing or on your knees.. You better be sure your heart and sole is in the right place. I might die from a bomb being dropped but I know where I will be. So either way I win..

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
            Illini, doesn't matter if you are standing or on your knees.. You better be sure your heart and sole is in the right place. I might die from a bomb being dropped but I know where I will be. So either way I win..
            Oh it does matter... You can stand and fight to the death or kneel as a slave and die at the hands of your oppressor. I get what your saying from a Christian view of being straight with God, but not quite the intent of the original text. I'd rather face the Pearly Gates saying I died for freedom than to hang my head in shame and say I died due to weakness...
            I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Working...
            X