Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Korea Tensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Illini Warrior View Post



    why??? - there is no such thing ... was much more concerned about Obammy giving out "advice" to mayors and governors not to stop black rioters and just allow them to run wild .... and in the case of Baltimore and the attacks on white ballgame attendees - it resulted in many injuries and near deaths ....

    Where was your concern about that? - hell of alot more relevant to reality than penis comparison with Little Fat Boy ....
    It's nothing to do with red buttons. It is everything to do with Kimmy or Trump starting a world war and the bullying that they are doing is going to get tense and something is bound to happen and it won't be pretty.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Applejack View Post

      It's nothing to do with red buttons. It is everything to do with Kimmy or Trump starting a world war and the bullying that they are doing is going to get tense and something is bound to happen and it won't be pretty.
      Well, regardless who wins the "flame-of-words contest" between Kimmy or Trump, we all lose.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LukeFederline View Post

        Well, regardless who wins the "flame-of-words contest" between Kimmy or Trump, we all lose.


        if Old Man Bush and Junior would have taken that position - the world would still be fricking around with Saddam ....

        same same with Ray Gun Reagan and the Soviet Union ....

        comes time to cart off the golf course - put on the big boy trousers and become a MAN in the White House - one that doesn't send his black buddy Dennis Rodman to negotiate - bigger balls than "Give them room to express themselves" ...

        die on your knees if YOU wish - I'll take MINE standing up ....
        Last edited by Illini Warrior; 01-17-2018, 08:13 AM.

        Comment


        • Illini, doesn't matter if you are standing or on your knees.. You better be sure your heart and sole is in the right place. I might die from a bomb being dropped but I know where I will be. So either way I win..

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Applejack View Post
            Illini, doesn't matter if you are standing or on your knees.. You better be sure your heart and sole is in the right place. I might die from a bomb being dropped but I know where I will be. So either way I win..
            Oh it does matter... You can stand and fight to the death or kneel as a slave and die at the hands of your oppressor. I get what your saying from a Christian view of being straight with God, but not quite the intent of the original text. I'd rather face the Pearly Gates saying I died for freedom than to hang my head in shame and say I died due to weakness...
            I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CountryGuy View Post

              Oh it does matter... You can stand and fight to the death or kneel as a slave and die at the hands of your oppressor. I get what your saying from a Christian view of being straight with God, but not quite the intent of the original text. I'd rather face the Pearly Gates saying I died for freedom than to hang my head in shame and say I died due to weakness...


              couldn't have said it better - some guys will never get it - you either stand up to the bullies or forever be their bitch ....

              it's taken a decade - but we have someone AGAIN that understands the principle .... MAGA

              Comment


              • Illini, You are right some people don't get it. For one I am not a guy, I am a 67 year old lady and I get more than you think. I voted for Trump because I was tired of the government we have and still have. I am willing to bet that everyone on here at some time or another has bowed down to our government. I am not saying this to be mean or to say you are wrong. But this country needs to wake up. Here is an example of why we are in the state we are in as a country.
                1: In 1963 prayer was removed from our school system. As a result here is what teachers had to deal with. Talking in class, no respect for the teachers or their elders, chewing gum, making noise (disrupting the class room) running up and down the hallways, and getting out of turn in line. I was 13 and could not vote. But you can bet I was old enough to know where this would head. So here it is from the class room we have rape, robbery, assault, burglary, and arson all this from 1963 to now.
                Then came abortion in 1973, How many of you out there voted against that. Well not enough as this country has killed billions of babies and now they just suck the brains out to kill them at term. Then came Gay and lesbian marrage. And our children and grandchildren are being taught that this is the right thing to do.
                Trump wanted to drain the swamp. Well he can''t.. We voted these Aholes into office and it is up to us to vote them out. Otherwise Trump will fail at draining the swamp. I know that many repub. and dems don't get out to vote for anything but a president. That won't cut it. We are and have always been on our knees to out govenment in one way or another.
                Now what are we going to do about it? Nothing. We will sit in our comfort zone playing video games while the world goes to war. Unprepared and oblivious to anything around them.
                Now in 2020 we will be voting for a president again and obama's followers are doing everything they can to see Trump fail. Is it working? Maybe, maybe not.
                Oprah Winfrey is planning maybe to run for president in 2020. Not going to happen I hope and you can bet I will be on my knees praying she will loose. She has the money and more followers than you think. She is hollywood all the way. I for one am tired of hollywood buying our government as well as the drug companies so they can get their agenda's passed. We suffer for it.

                So what are we going to do as a country? Stand up and fight or get on our knees. Do you see now I get more than you think. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

                Comment

                Working...
                X