Near miss...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Near miss...

Like NASA didnt know it was heading our way.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,503164,00.html
    "Lighthouses are more helpful than churches" Franklin

Originally posted by voodoo View Post
    Like NASA didnt know it was heading our way.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,503164,00.html
    Makes you wonder what else they don't tell us or want us to know. Hmm.....:cool:
    Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
    {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

Comment

of course they knew about it. and I'm sure they kept a close eye on it, so the big wigs would have time to get to safety..... But telling everyone would create a mass panic.
      "Be Excellent to Each Other"

Comment

If, all of a sudden, you were informed that an asteroid was headed to earth, with impact imminent, what would happen is complete and utter chaos as everyone on earth acts out what they've always wanted to do, but were restricted by the thought of getting in trouble.

As soon as there is no more penalty to face, there is no more need for self control.
        "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Visinedrops View Post
          If, all of a sudden, you were informed that an asteroid was headed to earth, with impact imminent, what would happen is complete and utter chaos as everyone on earth acts out what they've always wanted to do, but were restricted by the thought of getting in trouble.

As soon as there is no more penalty to face, there is no more need for self control.
          I know. Sounds good! :)
          "Lighthouses are more helpful than churches" Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Visinedrops View Post

And I think that's very, very sad.

not to get into a philosophical/religous debate, but if everyone would just be GOOD to each other, we wouldn't have this mess we're in.

That's going to be my new motto "Be excellent to each other" from Bill and Ted's excellent Adventure.
            "Be Excellent to Each Other"

Comment

Party On, Dude!
              "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
              X