22 Dogs in a Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 Dogs in a Car

I am about to get jumped on by all of you dog lovers, but Oh well. First of all I can't stand a dog! Inside, outside or anywhere. They are a waste of skin and flesh. They need constant attention and can't do anything by theirselves. (feel free to argue about the last statement if you want)
    Any way, what I am getting to is this article I just saw. Can you say Nasty!!
    Did I mention I hate a dog!!!!

http://cbs11tv.com/pets/22.Dogs.Rescued.2.931000.html
    ~Lyon~

Didn't see any dogs in that link of yours, just long haired rats.

Comment

I happen to like dogs, but no way would I have 22 of them, and especially if I lived in a car.

I think there was definitely something 'not right' with that owner.
      "Be Excellent to Each Other"

Comment

You just opened a BIG can o worms! I wish you luck! :D I dont hate dogs, I am just VERY selective about the breeds I choose. A dog, in my opinion, should be a member of the family, and serve a meaningful purpose. Thus pull its own weight. 98% of dogs do not fit this bill. My feeling, "if you dont have a Fila, you dont got sh!t!!"
        "Lighthouses are more helpful than churches" Franklin

Comment

I just found 1 use for a dog. Yall are going to hate me for this one...lol!!!!
          http://www.puppybeef.com/recipes.php
          ~Lyon~

Comment

Long and short haired rats are useless and annoying..

Do you see the similarity?

These are dogs

Comment

That's sad. You don't like cats either if I remember. Me either. No use for them at all.

Now dogs....I like dogs. We have a black & tan that has developed a brain tumor. It will be sad to watch him go down hill. Dogs are the best alarm system I have found so far. They can hear family member's cars a mile away. Incredible hearing abilities.
              JUST CURIOUS? PRUNES ARE DEHYDRATED PLUMS. SO WHERE DOES PRUNE JUICE COME FROM?

Comment

[/QUOTE]

My personal favorite pic.....lol
                ~Lyon~

Comment

On a personal level, I think only dogs who can and do serve a purpose are worth calling dogs. As I mentioned in a previous thread, I have four dogs, 2 labs, and two GSDs one of which is a mix. My labs are the best hunting dogs in the world. It does not matter what I shoot or where it falls, they will do everything in their power to bring it to me. This proves especially helpful when bird hunting. My GSDs are both protectors/alarms. They are not like the small rat dogs who only bark bark bark bark bark at strange noises. My GSDs will go find out what is making the noise, and if it is pervieced as a threat they will let me know.

I dont take it personal that you dont like dogs, some people do, and some people dont, so no ridicule from me.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil....

Comment

Watch it!! My dog is not big, but his nemesis, the UPS man, knows he can bite and chew!! I would not trade my dog for 10 cats. Plus, if you look, mine has a backpack!! He can carry things. And I guarantee I like him a lot more then I like 99% of the people I have met. And he is smarter then most of them too.

Comment

We have a recued mutt ....although I see no use for animals with no use.

Comment

Originally posted by sd allen View Post
                        We have a recued mutt ....although I see no use for animals with no use.

Heck, my dog rides around in my pickup with me. Eats the food I drop onto the floor board, growls at kids, ugly women, homeless people. He sits on the back porch and eats pecans with me, loves beans and hamhocks. Makes him fart too. Keeps the family out of the room after the beanfest. Never bitches when I listen to talk radio. He does not each much, only drinks a little Guinness. My g-d man...what more could a man want in a friend?

Comment

I have 6 dogs. They are my best defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
                            Heck, my dog rides around in my pickup with me. Eats the food I drop onto the floor board, growls at kids, ugly women, homeless people. He sits on the back porch and eats pecans with me, loves beans and hamhocks. Makes him fart too. Keeps the family out of the room after the beanfest. Never bitches when I listen to talk radio. He does not each much, only drinks a little Guinness. My g-d man...what more could a man want in a friend?
                            Can he drive to the store, pick up another case of beer, a pack of smokes, and a bag of beef jerky? Now THAT's a friend.
                            "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

Comment

They lick their own azz then your face......nice! Good boy!
                              ~Lyon~

Comment

Working...
                              X